1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fernando Alonso to race in 24H Daytona 2018

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by St3fan, Oct 26, 2017.

1. St3fan

St3fan Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Liveries Fernando Alonso 2013 Helmet Jan 29, 2014
    Screens & Videos OT-Alonso @ WEC Test..... Nov 19, 2017
    Liveries 2014 FERRARI F14 T / SCUDERIA FERRARI / F. ALONSO & K.RAIKKONEN [TATUUS ABARTH] Jan 31, 2014

3. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Well, so far this year he's failed to finish a race in Murica. Hope his luck gets better in 2018. :)

4. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Endurance hasnt been his strength so far :D

5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Lando and Nando... :D

6. Turk

Turk Alien

You mean it hasn't been Honda's strength. I see this car comes with 3 engine options, does he have to pick the Honda?

7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

GP2 engine :p

8. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Seems almost like Alonso is preparing for life after F1 even though he has a new contract now, or its practice for his pursuit of the triple crown

9. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

iam so happy about this:D
    daytona was great last time and imsa is a fantastic racing series.
    looking forward to the race!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I wish there was more crossovers like this.

Look back to the 60s and Jim Clark would be racing his F1 Lotus one weekend then WEC then off to Indy a few weeks later with a quick foray into the BTCC driving a Cortina in the meantime.

11. St3fan

St3fan Alien

I really wish Alonso complete the triple crown. I wish him good luck in the US.

12. chakko

chakko Alien

That would be a shame, because he's still one of the top 3 drivers in F1. I mean, seriously, who is actually better than him from the current drivers? Hamilton is surely as quick, but lacks the race intelligence. And he's sort of a loose cannon too. I doubt that Rosberg would have won a title, if Alonso had been driving in Mercedes GP instead of Hamilton.

If i was him, i'd cut the BS, and concentrate on my current job in a F1 team.