1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Ferrari 458 Full 26 car grid at Monza

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by marine5790, Jan 31, 2014.

1. marine5790

marine5790 Rookie

First test with a full grid at Monza with the 0.6 update.
    The AI are a bit...well agressive. I also had a massive fps drop at turn one, was below 10 fps and stopped completely for a second or so.

Robin_NL likes this.
  2. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I have never seen so many cars ar start in any game lol
    I see your point but for testing the ai i stick with maximum 12 cars, it`s a decent amount and i really dont feel the need for more :)

Lazybug likes this.
  3. marine5790

marine5790 Rookie

Well, it was more to test how the performance would be with a maxed out grid and it looks so beautiful with 26 Ferraris blasting away at the same track...:)

4. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Nice! Same FPS issues here. Also very obvious in your video the AI are not able to spin /do 360s. Just like having the maninetto turned to 'drifthelp' like in the Speciale .

Cheers
    Robin