1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack Console Release

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by kashifm, Sep 14, 2017.

1. kashifm

kashifm Racer

First off, the new patch and new content have really revitalized the game. The physics feel improved, which is really impressive each new update.

The PC version has been scheduled to get the new Ferrari DLC this coming Tuesday, I was wondering, is there any set time frame, or date for the console release of the DLC? I imagine since there's no patch involved this time and just the DLC, it could be much quicker, or at least hoping so. Almost 4 months was a really long time to wait for the R2R pack, I'm really hoping this doesn't continue to be the trend for console releases.

Sohail_16, dawg, emerson 2 and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Issue - UPDATE Nov 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Nov 9, 2017
    XBox One Discussions The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one) Nov 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Oct 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Console Launch Date Oct 27, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack - Latest Oct 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Oct 11, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH DLC Oct 10, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ferrari 70th Anniversary cars Oct 8, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.15 and Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack available! Sep 19, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari 70th anniversary pack -Results Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS Jul 10, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK Jun 23, 2017
    News and Announcements Vote your favourite car for the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! Jun 23, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice? Feb 19, 2017

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Have we over got a DLC without a patch? I dont see why this owuld be the first time they only release a DLC.

4. THERAYaka

THERAYaka Rookie

There's new content for the console version? What and when did it arrive.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Stefano mentioned on Twitter that the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack will arrive with the latest update for PC. When it lands on console expect there to be an update too. I certainly don't see it happening before November anyway.

Let's face it, there is work to be done in rectifying the issues of v1.15 before anything else. Console v1.16 could be just fixing new bugs.

Ready to Race will keep me going for a very long time anyway so it's all good.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    MaxStrong01 and _reborn_ like this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Every DLC comes with an update.
    Cause they put the cars in the update files.
    The "DLC" is really only an unlock archive.

The 19th September PC version will receive the 1.15 update (now they are at 1.14.4) and the DLC.

So Ferrari Pack will land on console with 1.16 update and that will be easily end October or during November at least

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Not on PC, there are two different downloads, one for the patch and one for the DLC.

8. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Don't hold your breath, that's all I'll say!!!!

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It should bring a new update. 1.15 brought bugs, issues and it didn't bring some PC features like AI slider, variation slider and BOP.

Donnced2 likes this.
  10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Look in the game, i you see the cars in it but locked, then that means that they are introduced in the game update.

On console they are also 2 different downloads,but the "DLC" is only an unlock archive... The weight of it is ridiculous small (10mb) in case of the Last RTR DLC on PS4

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Sure it will bring and update the next DLC, just like the others.

And yes, 1.15 brought bugs/issues/typo's just like all the previous updates BTW...

Fix One little bug and 2 new ones will come... :D

SlimCharles likes this.
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

On PC the update only contains the files so it's displayed in the UI, but there aren't actually files in the update data for the new car.

The DLC downloads usually are >100MB.

Edit:
    Last big update and DLC:
    173,1 MB for the update
    458,2 MB for the DLC

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Donnced2 likes this.
  13. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Nice to know that! Maybe kind of antipiracy system not adding cars in main update on PC version...

On PS4 the laa update was 1Gb and the DLC RTR is around 10mb

14. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

On console we had Porsche pack 3 with no game update iirc.

I don't expect it before December tbh.

SlimCharles and Scuderia Paul like this.
  15. dawg

dawg Racer

I don't really care when the Ferrari Pack is coming, either November or December, we've got enough cars for now. I would really like a Track DLC after the Ferrari Pack. I would be willing to pay €30-40 for say, 5 laserscanned tracks. Including Monaco. :D

nate, _reborn_, Hugo Catarino and 2 others like this.