1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ferrari Blog

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Atak_Kat, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Patiently waiting for the Ferrari Blog. Checking several times per day....
    Have I missed it?
    Sorry to be impatient. Consider it a compliment... they are so interesting and informative.

fear_scarecrow likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 GT3 Only 2 MFD pages Nov 24, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Why the Ferrari 296 has no suspension? Aug 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari Challenge Emaps Jul 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari 296GT3 / suddenly extreme topspeed. Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Physics Wet tyres puncturing a lot? (Ferrari challenge evo) May 26, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari 296 12 Engine Maps May 4, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Ferrari 1,9 bug or cheater? Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Team swap ferrari crashes game. Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Physics Steering lock of Ferrari 296 not correct Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Physics Possible drivetrain issue Ferrari 296 Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 steering wheel animation Apr 20, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Empty Ferrari Esports Folders Messing up Brand page Mar 26, 2023

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

nope you have not missed it, Aris will get to it he's busy :)

4. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Yeah well the 488 blog shouldn't be too hard to write down. Just say "this car performs better than the rest of the roster in almost all areas and is just that lelz overpowered, specially corner taking wise. In other words It laughs that hard at every other car, and we are going to either nerf it or buff the others".

End of he 488 blog.

Why do you folks think the Huracan got way more agile now. You really think they suddenly decided to change its behaviour just for the sake of it?, even the M6 got a stealhty buff in corner taking lol.

fear_scarecrow likes this.
  5. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

It's not that we think it, it is what it is. I don't know what changes have been made, or if certain changes like tyres or kerbs absorption affects car in different ways or what, but with the same setup the Huracan is clearly eagerer to turn in. As simple as that. It happened in release 0.3 (understeering under throttle was a bit exaggerated I think) and it has happened again now. Like it or not, is the truth

Son likes this.
  6. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

They're just working on making the cars more accurate to real life. If a car, such as the Ferrari, is really good at taking corners in real life, you shouldn't blame it on Kunos for replicating that.

7. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

I havent blame anyone. I just stated (and so is doing people in general) an obvious change

8. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

After_Midnight likes this.
  9. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Just start a race at Le Castellet with the Ferrari, wait till you reached the long straight and then watch every other car going past your "overpowered" Ferrari....

Stepy likes this.
  10. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

You quote me wrong and still you spell my nickname wrongly?? I knew you edited fast, but I' m gonna open a formal complaint against you immediately

fear_scarecrow and Son like this.
  11. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I just read it as IMSA. I was close aha

12. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

yehaaa bro uh yeah now say it me while dancing

13. TheStig

TheStig Rookie

Traction control in the Ferrari 488 GT3 is still regulating, even it is turned off in setup menu (TC and TC2 both set to Zero).

14. What exactly is wrong with you? :confused:
    Not mature enought? Maybe?
    You're acting like a little .... child.

pippo10 and Son like this.
  15. powersky

powersky Rookie

Very cool ffb on 488!

After_Midnight likes this.
  16. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Lol, so better that in a straight it can't pass anyone even with draft. :rolleyes:

Stepy likes this.
  17. Exactly, I hate Ferraris but I'm loving this car.

18. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

on the other hand I'm liking the lambo much more after the handling change, but at the same time I'm having trouble to not spin with it after three or four laps

Stepy likes this.
  19. Stepy

Stepy Racer

The ferrari seems underpowered to me no straight line speed to speak of.