1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Ferrari F1 2004 crash the game

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Silvio-zgb, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Silvio-zgb

Silvio-zgb Gamer

Ferrari F1 2004, every time in setup menu crash the game

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds After 2 min with Ferrari F2004 my PC runs off Dec 12, 2020
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa with HTC Vive and Accuforce - Ferrari F2004 Apr 6, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues No FFB during understeer on Ferrari 2004 and F138 Mar 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari F2004 - Tire compounds Feb 27, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room F1AC Championship (Ferrari F2004) by AC-Italy.com Feb 7, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ferrari F1 2004: change minimum corner radius ? Dec 24, 2017
    Bug reports Ferrari F2004 and Ferrari 250 GTO Graphical Bugs / Glitches Nov 8, 2017
    Screens & Videos Ferrari F2004 @ Nordschleife ♦ 5:07.429 (RSR PRO) Oct 15, 2017
    Screens & Videos Ferrari F2004 @ Monza ♦ 1:20.702 Oct 8, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari F2004 Jul 9, 2017
    Liveries Lotus exos 125 s1 - ferrari f2004 skin + grooved tyres Jun 5, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 GT3 Only 2 MFD pages Nov 24, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Why the Ferrari 296 has no suspension? Aug 20, 2023

3. fedepino

fedepino Racer

you're not alone, i can only modify fuel and aero setup if i try to go forward the game crash

4. Silvio-zgb

Silvio-zgb Gamer

Thanx good to know. I was afraid it is some failure only by me...

5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Kunos have been aware of this since the pack launched. In fact, it is a bug which should never have happened and one which would have been discovered if there had been even a modicum of testing performed.

It will be fixed, asking with several other reported bugs, in the next update.

Still a fabulously enjoyable car though. Love it!

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  6. Silvio-zgb

Silvio-zgb Gamer

Yes the car is beautyfull, handling and sound is perfect

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  7. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

"Handling is perfect"... Yes if you like to steer boats. The front sway bar is absurdly stiff. Why preset setups are always utter ****? Can it really be that hard to ask a half decent driver to do 20 minutes of setup work to deliver a decent base tune?

And don't get me started on the crash issue. There is zero quality control, zero. Cars we pay extra for arrive broken or missing setup options. Issues anyone can spot in 30 seconds.

fedepino likes this.
  8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Steer like a boat? Everyone who thinks it's great must be wrong, or they just drive great boats on circuits.

9. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

I don't quite understand what you try to say but yes, the amount of understeer on the default tune is insane and shows zero attention to detail with the default tunes.

You can sort of make it drive normally on fast corners going crazy on the front wing, but once speed is low the car is painful, like at the first sector in Nurburgring. You're just waiting and waiting and waiting for the thing to bite.

Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  10. dawg

dawg Racer

I think I stumbled upon some of your videos on Youtube (Dyr_gl PSN?) explaining different setup settings with cars.

Just wanted to say, great videos!

Dyr_gl likes this.
  11. fporto_br

fporto_br Rookie

This also happens on the Xbox version. Was experimenting with it today and every time I try to change the gearing, the console freezes and kicks me back to the console dashboard. It's unfortunate but might be patched soon.