1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ferrari F40 Stage 3 on the Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by achristoffer, Dec 3, 2016.

1. achristoffer

achristoffer Racer

Hey there I uploaded an new episode featuring the Ferrari F40 Stage III.

I am currently working on getting rid of most of the jutters that are still present in this video.

I have found a great way to do so through editing without compromising the FOV!

I will record another AC episode today and use that for the first time and judging from the test recordings that should improve things by quite a lot :)

Hope you like it :)

2. Tberg

Tberg Alien

So, watching a couple of your videos, most of them are like: "Uhuuu huhuhu!!!......Come on!........HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!.....Hooooolyyyy sh it!.....Uhuhuhu!! YEAH!"

I like them and the simplicity, keep going :)

3. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Can you sit a bit lower? Because steering wheel is blocking top of the dials

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

all those "wu who's " were very annoying..

5. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

It's the proper position for the size of the AC driver in the car

I always see people saying this... if he sits any lower he will be infront of the driver models chest, not in the correct position. Then when you look around everything looks weird.

If the full driver model moved when you were using the onboard app, so you are changing the seat position, not the position of the drivers eyes without the seat, then he could move down.

...also did you ever see people saying that old (super)cars didn't have the best driving position? I think if you are a tall guy, then you probably wouldn't be able to line the dials up perfectly in a F40 (note this is just a thought, I have no proof one way or the other for that).

6. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Hi mate... saw you post a few times about the jitters etc. present. The reason is because of the big movements and the 30fps max output from AC in VR.

The only way to make it look somewhat smooth for now is to record in 30 FPS and make up the rest of the frames to 60FPS in editing using optical flow or something. It has it's own artefacts, but the movement is sooo much smoother.

I recorded this video and edited it that way (you can see the artefacts more on the items at the left hand side of the bonnet):

7. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

That looked really fun.