1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Ferrari monza quali lap

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by alec benfield, May 23, 2019.

1. Not my best/cleanest lap ever but, just showing the potential of the ferrari to compete with the other cars..May not be the quickest car but if you work the corners..

2. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Much faster than its counterpart version on AC1

3. nrc689

nrc689 Racer

Very impressive the two Lesmo, rotation with zero understeer. If I do this I fly away or I go in spin.

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Seems server conditions make a massive difference, I just ran a server where 1:46 was quite doable in the Ferrari I got a couple of far from perfect 1:47.1's in qualy then in a 20 min race was 1:47.3 to 1:47.7 till the last lap which got a bit messy and went just over 1:48. Kind of funny how people dial in servers for optimum pace especially when the best part of ACC for me is the dynamic random conditions and laptimes mean very little outside of the actual positions it gets you in qualy or the race.