1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

FFB on latest release

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by GONKO, May 29, 2020.

1. GONKO

GONKO Racer

Has anyone noticed the FFB got alot weaker on this version.....or am I imagining it.
    Using a g920.

Yisus likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge G920 no FFB with latest update Dec 24, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB G27 issues with some cars post latest update Dec 29, 2016
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Easiest way to make FFB feel more detailed Monday at 6:05 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Updated firmware and still no FFB Monday at 2:17 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Updated firmware and still no FFB Monday at 2:15 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions FFB and keyboard Saturday at 10:48 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G920 NO FFB Post Update Jul 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What ffb configuration with T500rs do you have after patch 1.03? Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions FFB twitching in corners Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB lost when copy controll config in game (or using VR) Jul 23, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB on Fanatec basically gone since Patch Jul 20, 2020
    ACC Physics how to feel the limit of traction through the ffb Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions FFB vs Real Life - Something to Try Jul 18, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions TM T150 optimal FFB setting Jul 16, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals XInput FFB after 1.5 Jul 16, 2020

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

no difference on my wheel, or better i feel no difference ;)

LATE4APEX likes this.
  4. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I never knew how weak the FF was on the G920 until I got my new Thrustmaster TS-PC. It’s like an entirely new experience for me. I still use Logitech speakers so I know that there was a G-Hub update recently. Maybe they messed with your wheel settings?

5. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

If I play another simulator before Playing ACC , such as AMS2 I notice that it affects FFB in ACC , I reset /restart the TM drivers and that seems to resolve the issue

6. Yisus

Yisus Gamer

Im a Logitech G29 user and i feel the same as you describe, really weaker...

Im using the latest version of Logitech driver.

7. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Any of you are with Windows 10 2004?

Yisus likes this.
  8. Yisus

Yisus Gamer

Coming soon for me