1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

FFB strength question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Salad Fingers, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

Would it be possible to tone down the FFB overall without missing out on any feedback? I tried lowering Gain but I felt the details were lost. I have a shoulder injury and I need to lighten it up a bit, tried to race last night and it was a disaster :D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals realistic FFB strength suggestions (Fanatec DD1) Dec 15, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Do ffb strength settings influence an ffb wheel's lifespan? Nov 17, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds FFB Strength adjustment Nov 9, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB stops sometimes. Restart possible? Yesterday at 8:32 PM
    ACC Physics lack or no ffb information while turning Sunday at 10:40 AM
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues PC G920 Center Spring & FFB not working ONLY on AC Saturday at 10:54 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TS PC RACER - Loss FFB after some time of playing Jan 6, 2020
    ACC Physics FFB effect when hitting wall (or other car pretty heavy) Dec 20, 2019
    ACC Physics Inverted FFB All of the Sudden... Dec 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Random FFB Thumps Dec 17, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia no ffb Dec 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB on Logitech G290 Dec 2, 2019
    ACC Physics Porsche 991.2 GT3 R FFB too weak? Oct 29, 2019
    ACC User Interface Per car FFB save Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G25 FFB showing Red on HUD, clipping? Oct 19, 2019

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I set windows and AC gain to 100 and run per car FFB around 50%. I don't know what the differences between gain and per car FFB strength are but maybe you could try turning the per car FFB down a bit for each car you drive? They might be the same thing though, I'm no expert.

4. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

I'll give it a try, thanks!

5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

No probs. +- NUM pad keys if you're not aware already.

Salad Fingers likes this.
  6. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I like to use gamma, boosts the smaller forces without increasing the larger ones.

[HEADER]
    VERSION=1
    TYPE=GAMMA
    ENABLED=1

[GAMMA]
    VALUE=0.75

I'm "up to" .65 now.

Salad Fingers likes this.
  7. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

When I injured my shoulder I had a similar situation. I tackled it by installing a larger rim. At the time I had T500 & I bought an adaptor from Derek Speare + a real wheel. DSD also does adaptors for the Logitechs I think, the point being that I geared the forces down without lowering FFB. Might help if you can deal with the extra movement.