1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

FFB Thrustmaster T150

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by ociredef.13, Jun 28, 2017.

1. ociredef.13

ociredef.13 Rookie

Hi guys .. for the owners, or for who did, of a Thrustmaster T150 how did you set the Force Feedback on Assetto Corsa?
    Force Feedback:
    Curbs FFB:
    Road FFB:
    Slip FFB:

thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster ts-xw ffb on pc Feb 26, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T818 FFB issue Apr 28, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB with my Thrustmaster TX-RW Feb 10, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Zero FFB | Thrustmaster T300RS GT [FIXED] Aug 9, 2022
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Thrustmaster t500 FFB is Bugging Jun 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions WTF, thrustmaster tmx wheels still lose all FFB in races. Mar 22, 2022
    XBox One Discussions CSL DD 8Nm FFB is extremely weak compared to my Thrustmaster Tx on Xbox SeriesX, is this normal? Dec 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster F430 FFB Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster F430 FFB button Dec 4, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions Thrustmaster tmxffb Aug 14, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TC-PC Racer FFB Settings Aug 12, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T-GT FFB gone when changing settings via TM driver application Jul 16, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TS XW FFB settings Jun 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T500rs FFB issues on PS4 (non Pro). Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TS PC RACER - Loss FFB after some time of playing Jan 6, 2020

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Hi,

you must find the values that satisfy your way to enjoy the immersion.
    I own a T500 and have different values compared to other users.
    I change them from time to time to improve.

Dunno if my values are helpful:

FFB (Thrustmaster app): 50-60%
    FFB Ingame: 45%
    Curbs: 40-60%
    Road: 40-60%
    Slip:0-60%

Have fun :):)

4. uelas_77

uelas_77 Simracer

Hey there, during my same research as you, with my T150 I found these settings pretty nice with me, thanks to a post I found in this forum.

Force Feedback: 20%
    Curbs FFB: 10%
    Road FFB: 100%
    Slip FFB: 20%
    Understeer: On

Cheers

5. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey guys, just that i know that i made everything right with my wheel. I bought the Thrustmaster T150 some months ago @ Amazon. Than i put the wheel on my PC first to download the latest firmware. Than i plugged the T150 in the PS4 and started playing Assetto Corsa. Is that right? Because i always think that it is very hard to steer back to "position 0" when you want to end a drift. You steer - throttle - countersteer - hold the drift- when you want to end the drift you steer back to "0". The last step is very "hard". Any idea?