1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Final logitech settings and gyro.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rafikens1000, May 19, 2016.

1. rafikens1000

rafikens1000 Racer

Can I set manually track grip for several modes (green, fast etc)? In some config file?

2. demetri

demetri Hardcore Simmer

I don't think you have to. Just restart the session several times until the track grip shows the number you're looking for

3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Actually you can create your own grip levels. If you want to have fixed grip at whatever grip % you want (95% in this example) you have to add this to the tracks.ini file located in cfg/templates (Steam folder, not my documents):

[Name in the GUI]
    SESSION_START=95
    SESSION_TRANSFER=100
    RANDOMNESS=0
    LAP_GAIN=0
    DESCRIPTION=Doesn't need explanation right?.

Then you will be able to choose your custom grip level. You can add couple presets, I don't know how many but I guess you rather ran out of ideas. ;)

On topic, I'm not sure if my settings will be helpful for anyone as I noticed I haven't seen anyone with DFGT running similar gain level as me and I still have couple cars that can't run with 100% gain (gain you set on track with numkeys) because they are clipping, anyway.

90% gain in profiler
    900 degrees
    use special game settings and allow game to change settings - both on

65% gain in AC
    everything else at 0

+ I'm using LUT file generated by the app others linked already.

rafikens1000 likes this.
  4. ouvert

ouvert Alien

After update I'm running dfgt 100 in profiler, 50-60 in game using lut (used to be 70-80 without lut)..

rafikens1000 likes this.
  5. rafikens1000

rafikens1000 Racer

Thank you guys :)