1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

First AC update now live on Steam!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Aristotelis, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

Ok, F11 got me to window mode, and it works, will use this to set up options and hopefully go back to full triple screens after, until theirs a fix

EDIT* I think i am good, it toggles from window on main menu and to full screen while driving, F11 fixed me up, thanks!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  2. Kreis

Kreis Rookie

Still doens't work for me. I went windowed mode. Took a car and track, BOOM black screen (crash to desktop).

3. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

i switch to windowed mode but nothing change.

4. klieberung

klieberung Gamer

i have resolved. I ve turn on uac of windows vista and selected run as administrator for each exe file in assettocorsa folder (steampas, common ecc)

5. Darek

Darek Rookie

Hello Kudos, what you do you sell something that is not working and you bid to pay for it
    I'm waiting for a solution to the problem or refund my money
    good night

Morne du Plooy likes this.
  6. Darek,
    1)the name of developer is Kunos.
    2)you have bought the Early Access to an unfinished product, as clearly stated in the Steam purchase page.
    3)you gave your money to Steam, so it would be nice to go to Steam and ask for a refund.
    4)you signed a contract with Steam, assuring that you wouldn't have asked a refund, because you bought an Early Access license. Please re-read the email Steam sent to your address.
    5)Good Night

7. Darek

Darek Rookie

Thanks for the reply Roberto

Roberto Olivetti likes this.
  8. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

AC goes perfect for me. Well done.

9. Same here, no issues on installing or starting. Of course some minor things, but nothing that hasn't been mentioned. Works PERFECTLY, and that on an older machine. VERY pleasantly surprised, and i would have payed 70 euro's for this product!

Maarten

10. rycil

rycil Simracer

How to update in steam application?

Is it fully automatic or is there any menu to update? And how to know the version of a game in this steam app?

Thank you.

11. FOG>Daheee

FOG>Daheee Gamer

If you right click on Assetto Corsa in Steam and then select properties, from there select the local files Tab and click verify integrity of game cache. This will check if the game is up to date for you.

Lucas Popoatzki Neto likes this.
  12. jaimens

jaimens Rookie

When will be the new update?

13. VRG_tommy86

VRG_tommy86 Rookie

Steam games are automatically updated (when you start it checks if there are some updates available) ;)

One update this morning; there will be new update every 2 weeks according to what ac dev guys said on release :)

14. jaimens

jaimens Rookie

Thanks,i hope it's before because a lot o people canĀ“t start the game

15. rycil

rycil Simracer

thanks Dahee ;)

16. Acestumacher

Acestumacher Hardcore Simmer

Odd, when clicking to see what updates have been added it shows none?

17. StevieThomas

StevieThomas Rookie

Many Steam games are like this, it's better to follow updates on an official site or forum.

18. Compliments.
    First impressions: all gray. with three screens. : Solution: no f11 full screen.
    Delay of the wheel in relation to the graphics. : Spoluzione: no solution.
    Sensation of speed, I find it unrealistic speed game.
    Does not have the right audio outputs for speakers. Try to attack a ButtKicker Gamer2 and you will see that from the audio output signals except changing the external camera.
    Anyway great job I just hope that solve the problem of the audio already present on the demo.

19. Alexease

Alexease Gamer

New today update after (GTX285)?!

[​IMG]

20. Dario

Dario Rookie

Kunos, you made the best Lotus 49 since GPL... that's really something remarkable... i cant stop racing that lightweight small racing legend! You make me proud of being italian! KUDOS TO KUNOS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.