1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

XB1 Flashing of the headlights

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by sidy06, Aug 8, 2018.

1. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

I know you can map the headlamp flashing button for gt3 cars on the xb1 gamepad. Is there a possibility to map it on the steering wheel? I can not do it.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Headlight flashing when pit limiter enabled Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bug in the image replay of the cars shaking and flashing, and going back and forth. Sep 16, 2018
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Flashing lights!?!? Oct 1, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues CSW V2 Wheel Vibration / Flashing Lights Nov 12, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Huracan GT3 and ST Pit Limiter front LED not flashing correctly. Jul 15, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Flashing/blinking rear lights Aug 8, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues The car was stopping twice a lap (abs light flashing) Aug 7, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Green Lights Flashing May 23, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Jagged/flashing shadows May 22, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Won't start - flashing screen Nov 10, 2013
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Headlights on track Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Only one headlights stage. Sep 17, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Problem to car headlights resolved Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Headlights don't work Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting No headlights zero opponent visibility fix not working Sep 13, 2018

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Mapping is the same on ALL controllers. Same on wheel and pad.

4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

I know, but it doesn't work on my steering wheel (TX).