1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

for a better visual experience what do you think is best??

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Luciano Micale, Jun 1, 2019.

1. do you think is better to have a higher resolution on the screen like 3840 x 2160 with 100% on resolution scale or 2560 x 1600 with 130% on resolution scale?!?
    on a base of 60fps wich is my screen limit (my res limit on screen is 3840 x 2160), thks in advance for any tip

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Better clarity and performance in VR - Rift Jul 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Suggestion for a better sky and weather/clouds system Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality v1.0.1 - Better AA & Performance in VR May 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos for better telemetry handling off track Apr 18, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos A.I Getting Better? Had a Good Race Today. Apr 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC User Interface Better explained setup screen descriptions and info? Mar 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Better graphics effects? Mar 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC VR in Build 0.4 - Any Better? Dec 14, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality Better vr performance in 0.4? Dec 12, 2018
    ACC General Discussions AI is so much better than original AC Dec 1, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Are the CSP v3 better than the CSL Elite Oct 5, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Getting better visibility in Multiplayer using medium effects. Sep 20, 2018
    Suggestions Better LFE for Buttkickers Jan 22, 2018
    Console Lounge better AI times in hard instead of very hard Jan 14, 2018

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Any resolution with higher resolution scale

here is two screenshots when i was testing this out.. 1080p 100 and 200% sampling bellow

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

open both in new tab and then quicklyl switch in between them but you can already see the massive defference..car lines are smooth,fence also.. so use lower res but higher resolution scale until your performance allows that