1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Force Cockpit View

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Darcy Callai Junior

Darcy Callai Junior Hardcore Simmer

is there plan to implement force Cockpit view in multiplayer?

Sean Smith and Racheengel84 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Is there a way to turn off g-force effects/camera movements in cockpit view? Mar 8, 2019
    Suggestions Adding g-force-effect on cockpitview when accelerating (dont see it yet). Dec 16, 2013
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Adjusting G-force movement in cockpit view Nov 9, 2013
    ACC Virtual Reality FFB force reduce in VR with oculus Sep 13, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Force ABS off Aug 18, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals What in game Accuforce DDv2 wheel settings are people using? Aug 12, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Force Feedback Issue with Front-wheel drive cars Jul 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Impossible to force PROAM CupCategory by server Jul 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Realteus ForceFeel Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals My Logitech Driving Force GT stop to work on the game after last patch (1.0.3) Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Physics 1.0.2 update Force feedback (ffb) Lamborghini Huracán GT3 feels weird? Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Force Feedback Post-Processing Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Question about Graphics suggestion in GeForce Experience (Texture, Materials and Foliage) Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC v1 Accuforce bug May 30, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thustmaster TMX no force feedback May 30, 2019

3. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

For me, the cockpit view should be the only view in a sim... (except in replay).

4. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

I use the cockpit view that does not include the wheel or the helmet. Dash view if you will. Would really hate to be forced into helmet view or the default driver perspective. But I'm all go for the ability to disallow exterior views (such as the bumper, bonnet, chase and roof) by server settings.

5. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't think there's any need for that. It wouldn't matter to me because I play VR but when I was on single screen I didn't use a default cockpit view because it wouldn't have given me correct FOV. I put the monitor directly behind the wheel and set up the view to suit.

I don't really think that going with an external view or any other view gives anyone an unfair advantage. If you were sitting in the car you may have an awareness on par with an external view. I also don't see how it's a good thing to force someone into a less aware point of view.

I certainly wouldn't care whether it was enforced or not, it makes no difference to my driving.

6. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

iRacing does enforce a cockpit view, but I agree if I only had a single screen I would probably use different views depending on the track and the type of event.
    It does make a difference though if you know everyone has the same view. I don’t know why though... is it a placebo?
    I also feel that you can tell if someone is driving with realistic FOV and triple/VR as their driving is less erratic and their breaking is much more predictable.