1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Formula Abarth

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Rashid, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

Hello drivers, I found out there isn't any thread about Formula Abarth for PS4 so I thought I should start one. Please tell me how do you find the formula abarth? Have you played career mode with it etc. I just have and noticed very strange thing. I did race without any change to the car setup, and while having 3 litres of fuel left a drove to pit stop. Suprisingly no one else did, and it was like 60% of race. How is it possible?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room DrivingItalia Formula Abarth and Alfa 155 V6 championships Sep 10, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Formula Abarth No Braking Lights Jun 27, 2017
    Console Lounge Formula Abarth Trofeo rant Nov 21, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Formula Abarth susp. setup missing options Jul 14, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Testevent Formula Abarth 05/05/2016 May 4, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room DSC Formula Abarth CUP & DSC 500 Abarth CUP by DrivingItalia - Driving Simulation Center Mar 14, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Formula abarth braking problem Dec 26, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Formula abarth setup "hidden values" Jul 20, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Formula abarth league - cnc gaming | cncgaming.co.uk May 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Formula abarth league - cnc gaming | cncgaming.co.uk May 13, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Tyre graining formula abarth May 1, 2015
    Screens & Videos Formula abarth duel Apr 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Help with tattus formula abarth Apr 23, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Tatuus fa01/formula abarth brake lock Apr 16, 2015
    Screens & Videos A lap of nurburgring gp in a formula abarth - practice lap Mar 15, 2015

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There is no rule against adjusting fuel to make sure you have enough or changing setup, If you ran default setup and ran out of fuel then next time add some fuel if you dont want to stop.

4. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

You misunderstood me, I have nothing against refueling, or even adding some fuel before race. I just thought, the AI has default amount of fuel during career race and for example if I don't change anything the won't as well. I drove two times the same race, in one I decided to add some fuel 4 laps to go and AI did it two laps earlier. Then next race I decided to do it before AI to avoid traffic and suprisingly they never showed up there. Isn't that intresting?

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Three litres gets you quite a way in that car though.

The AI typically refuels in the last possible moments, last lap of fuel. And if you played with qualifying (race weekend) they'll be able calculate to only take as much/take just enough fuel as they need for the amount of laps raced.

Interesting to hear about two different outcomes, yeah. But I have no idea about the conditions of the two races.

6. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

Believe each condition was the same, and yes it was a career race weekend, the second one with formula abarth. In neither of them did I play training session or qualifying one, I just skipped it to the race. No changes made, and believe I wasn't able to finish race without refuelling and so they shouldn't have. And you see there is a problem now, because the race is about half an hour long or a bit more, and I can't check it until I play a race again. Don't know whether to fuel it up, and risk loosing tyres or just wait for them to refuel.

7. Hi Rashid,
    Pc user here. Usually a couple of laps with the setup you plan to use in race is all you need to know the fuel need. If you have a career race weekend, you may want to drive in one of the 2 practice sessions (Practice or Qualy) and check. Then you may save the setup adding to its name the number of laps it can do (eg: oversteer_race_AI_20laps). So for te next race at that track you have an idea of what to expect. On the AI not refuelling: on Pc they can indeed load fuel before the race. In the end you never know if they will stop or not, so I guess it's better to make a strategy that is good for you. Good luck!

8. Rashid

Rashid Rookie

Thanks for reply good to know from someone more experienced as the console drivers have less minutes played. I by mistake quited all the sessions and lost the race however I was again surprised on mugello circuit where with 2 laps to go a needed to pit and the didn't. I am not gonna make this mistake again. Good to know they are not default in all sessions/races