Generic Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AC Support, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Having stopped the development of Assetto Corsa and with the whole team focusing on the upcoming Assetto Corsa Competizione title, this subforum has no reason to stay open anymore.

We want to thank everyone for the help and the useful suggestions that often helped us to implement new features and fixes. :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions Jul 2, 2018
    ACC General Discussions New to assetto corsa forum Friday at 9:01 AM
    Chit Chat Room Have Steam, Linked it, but cannot access PC forum Jul 4, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Forum login issues Jun 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Forum updated Jun 6, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem Launcher crash tried everything here on forum May 8, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I have to login to forums all the time Mar 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Welcome to the Assetto Corsa Competizione forum Feb 21, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cannot upload files to forum Feb 18, 2018
    Suggestions suggestion: Clean up of outdated announcements in this forum section Jan 30, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Forum won't let me edit post with "more options". Oct 12, 2017
    Suggestions Make it possible to favorite posts on the forum Jul 19, 2017
    Console Lounge GTItalia.it forum scende in pista con Assetto Corsa PS4 May 25, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Forumite Race Meetings [Online] UK - EU May 18, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.