1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Forum page viewing permission

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ChuckWagon, Sep 8, 2016.

1. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

Below an opening post in a thread there is a list of Similar threads.
    If I try to click on one of those I get an "Assetto Corsa support forum - Error".
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
    How does one get permission to view those pages?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions [Forum] Show thread category prefix in the New Threads section of the main page Nov 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Problem with loading pages in forum Mar 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Forum question: how to go to page1 when clicking thread title? Oct 3, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Forum pages very slow or won`t reload May 28, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Abbrevations on user profiles in Forum. Today at 10:01 AM
    ACC General Discussions Looking for official forum for AC not competizione Oct 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Forum permissions issues Aug 14, 2019
    ACC Physics The new ACC blog subforum and how to use it Jul 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How do I close my forum account Jul 8, 2019
    ACC Blog The new ACC blog subforum and how to use it Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't see some forums Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions having trouble in forum May 29, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Issue with assettocorsa.net/forum certificate Apr 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Car and track setup subforum Mar 25, 2019

3. Horus

Horus Alien

By owning the PC version, or maybe making a steam account (but you will be classed as unregistered). They will mostly be PC posts, so maybe not the most interesting threads for the console users. :)

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  4. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Link your forum account to a Steam account with AC on it is the only way. Kunos did it mandatory to make sure that people who post here to get the support didn't pirate the game.
    I don't know if it's possible to do the same system for PS/MS accounts. And if it is I also don't know if Kunos will introduce such system and then give those people with verified PS/MS accounts access to PC forum. AFAIK they didn't share any details on that.

I think it will get locked shortly with a message that you should link an account with AC on it.

Horus likes this.
  5. CheapB

CheapB Rookie

deleted

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  6. Stains

Stains Racer

I have both games and linked Steam account but still get denied permission on support threads :(
    Why is this happening when iIpreviously had permission ?

7. buntfutter

buntfutter Rookie

Same problem here. Can view threads but not download files. Linked to steam account. :(

8. t0daY

t0daY Rookie

Same here. Can not even open a thread anywhere ...

9. ORC Ikks

ORC Ikks Rookie

Same here too.
    I'm on PC, i have link my steam account, but i can't read other post.....

10. Bstu

Bstu Rookie

This is ridiculous, linked steam cannot read most of forum posts. Why?