1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Forza 7

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Perennial issue with center-calibrating Fanatec Forza wheel Jul 16, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room 2old4forza US based social sim racing club Feb 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Forza Horizon 4 Jun 10, 2018
    XBox One Discussions [Forza Motorsport 7] General Discussion Thread Jun 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Forza horizon 3 porsche pack and the capacity to wait Apr 13, 2017
    XBox One Discussions crontroller update make drift arcade like forza.What have you done KUNOS?!?!?! Oct 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Forza Horizon 3 Jul 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room are you ready for forza ? May 5, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Forza 6 APEX coming to PC this spring Mar 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Forza might be coming to PC Feb 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa v forza 6 v pcars at mp4-12c brands & nordschleife Dec 20, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ac is a brilliant forza/gt race sim as well. tips for controllers. May 23, 2015
    General modding discussion Chase camera - make it forza-like? May 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room How does handling compare to Forza? May 12, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Forza 4 Like Xbox 360 Controller Setup For Assetto Corsa Jan 1, 2014

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

700 cars you say.......

well I think we know those russian converters are wetting themselves about now.

In all honestly i cant wait for it, its another racing game, i cant get enough of it. On the occasion that im not feeling assetto corsa ill have something else to fallback on.

CamsX, fr13del and Andrew_WOT like this.
  4. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Driving model looks terrible.

I guess its expected its forza after all...

djtopa and detoit like this.
  5. haxxx

haxxx Simracer

Eye candy graphics and arcade physics... pretty much expected. I don't even bother since i'm not interested at all.
    The only thing i need from that game, is that GT2 RS 2018 model properly simulated in AC :D

sissydriver and detoit like this.
  6. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

mmaruda likes this.
  7. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

Announcing the new Porsche 911 GT2RS on the E3 was cringe worthy.
    I would assume none in the audience to be able to afford one.

That aside the new front skirt looks… vulgar. It lacks finesse and class.

As for the game: It is a play anywhere title so I could have it on PC. I like that idea. However will it support my Fanatec Wheel Base v1? Because Forza Horizon does not... :mad:

8. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

At the moment this is the biggest issue with UWP titles, they must have coded to specific hardware and even specific FW. Kills the whole DX generic FFB thing. MMos doesn't work either, nor separate devices. Will they figure it out by the time Forza 7 is out, most likely not, as hardcore simmers is not their primary audience, drop in the ocean really.

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Oh, there's a thread.

10. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

The only interesting aspect of Forza7 is that it might raise an interest for a few of their player for a racing game with simulation value, like AC, and bring new blood to our favourite SIM.
    As such, Forza7, or even PCars2, have zero interest for us, if we are into simulating driving.

Solmyr and chksix like this.
  11. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

*Only* into simulation driving, obviously.

Some of 'us' have broader horizons.

12. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

@Brownninja97 how much you can be sure in your words/thoughts? Or it's mostly all from your bright imagination? ;-}

As well, new GT2 RS "confirmed" ;-P

13. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

As long as you understand the difference, and I know you do, then sure, I play Mobile Strike and Real Racing 3 on my IPad, does that count as expended horizon? :p
    But when I sit in my rig and wear my VR goggles, I have no time to waste with the such of Forza when I could be driving in AC.

XettMan and chksix like this.
  14. BigFW

BigFW Racer

Playing Forza 6 on my son's xbone led me down the road to AC on my PC. I hadn't played a sim racer for years (GTR2 with a logitech wingman wheel). Young kids and a noisy wheel at night were incompatible and I drifted off driving games. Playing on a controller seemed ok so I thought I would give it a go with a driving game on a proper PC. Looked at AC and PC and made the right choice to get the best simulation. A week later I realised a controller wouldn't do and I got a G920 (not too noisy and kids are a bit older). Happy as Larry. Thanks Forza 6 :D.

Roble, Diablo_rf and Cote Dazur like this.
  15. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

lol i was talking about those idiots at RTM with their $50 per car bollocks. Who is gonna spend double the price of the game on one car with terrible physics, bad lods and no support.

Alexandr66 likes this.
  16. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

nice model animation there, probably just for cutscene when going to the track and at the end of the race but still pretty nice touch there.
    only thing i want from this game is qualifying sessions, remove driver hands to get full wheel rotation and multiple peripheral support.
    but 700 cars is also pretty impressive.

17. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

So thats really not much difference between F3 and F4 then..
    Ignoring duplicates used in multiple games. there is approx 800 cars through the entire F3,F4,Fh1 Fh2 range.. FH3 has a lot less duplicates, so i will be glad when we have finished extracting all the FH3 models..

Its not just russians. English, american, german, swedes, finnish, mexican, scottish, japanese, all take part. I know this because I was part of one of the bigger crews that was ripping the F4, Fh1, Fh2 models and we had people from all those countries in our crew. The Big russian website that posts all the forza cars was one crew, we were another and i think there was a third big crew of people also working on the models...

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

19. Alexandr66

It was reply to take it easy, like sunday morning.
    I'm get your main idea clearly ;-}
    And so... 991.2 GT2 RS? In AC? May be.
    Forza 7? After Assetto Corsa? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................... ;-P
    Mine last was Forza 4 and Forza Horizon in collectors edition. Really good was Forza 4 box set with a so nice brochure about all autovista (hasta la vista) models and something else.

20. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Hope we hear from a simguy testing F7 with a proper Wheel. The FFB is not realy T10s strongpoint. In fact they are the worst in the industri, that combined
    with strange physics and the horrendus simsteering they had before that realy was totally broken and so far from intuitive as a driving game could be.
    Hope they have learned something new and worked on the physics and the FFB. If thats true I will definatly buy it but mostly for the drifting. Loved the
    combetetive drifting in 3 and 4 but after those I realy think that the physics took a strange direction.

21. Alexandr66

Probably, relative physics "direction" after Forza 4, it's so. I'm was quetly "in love" about how cars feels in Forza 4 for long time of playing. It was about enjoyment and actual difference between various cars.