1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Forza horizon 3 porsche pack and the capacity to wait

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Straight6lover, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Hi guys, yesterday night, porsche pack apear on forza horizon 3.

And i went on forums...god how are we patient in here!!

On this forum (FH) there are so many kids "it's been 15 minits and i don't have my GT3RS...
    So for all complainers over Assetto Corsa you can bring your rage on FH forum!!

LeDude83 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Forza Horizon 4 Jun 10, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Forza Horizon 3 Jul 28, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Perennial issue with center-calibrating Fanatec Forza wheel Jul 16, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room 2old4forza US based social sim racing club Feb 3, 2019
    XBox One Discussions [Forza Motorsport 7] General Discussion Thread Jun 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Forza 7 Jun 11, 2017
    XBox One Discussions crontroller update make drift arcade like forza.What have you done KUNOS?!?!?! Oct 10, 2016
    Chit Chat Room are you ready for forza ? May 5, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Forza 6 APEX coming to PC this spring Mar 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Forza might be coming to PC Feb 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa v forza 6 v pcars at mp4-12c brands & nordschleife Dec 20, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ac is a brilliant forza/gt race sim as well. tips for controllers. May 23, 2015
    General modding discussion Chase camera - make it forza-like? May 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room How does handling compare to Forza? May 12, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Forza 4 Like Xbox 360 Controller Setup For Assetto Corsa Jan 1, 2014

3. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

The official Forza forums are awful any time new dlc comes out. Of course, there are probably 100 times as many people playing horizon as Assetto so there are a lot more "squeaky wheels" over there.

4. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Forums are a pretty unique environment. Most of my IRL friends would never post on a forum. They don't see the point. Even my gamer friends tend to steer clear of forums. Unfortunately, I think there's a selection bias any time you judge an entirely game community by its forum community. The two are often very different.

5. Yeah, i see the point a bit like an iceberg, lots are alive, but not on a forum.

It's scary to see how people can be so upset...but i understand them about the "paying porsche pack when you already spend 125€ on the game"

bradleyland likes this.