1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fps gain after v0.1.1 or v0.1.2 !

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by David Bertholom, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Hello,
    I don't know witch update gave me fps gain, but now (after 0.1.2), i have 75 fps on the fourth special event instead of 55/60 when i bought the game on 12.09.2018 !
    There was no optimization on the changelogs, has someone such a gain too ?
    I don't know if you did anything, Kunos, but many many thanks if you optimized it !
    And congratulations for this awesome game ! Very very good !
    Regards,
    David

chakko and ZioYuri78 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Dev's: Add Quad Views rendering to ACC for a free massive fps gain Sep 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting again super fps drops or stuttering (I mean no smooth gaming) Jul 16, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues can be set dx10 instead of dx11 to gain fps? Nov 13, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Solved: Only 10 fps when out of focus Apr 11, 2024
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals v1.9 Game fps decrease at 0 fps when I turn on the steering wheel May 11, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer lost 40fps from 1.8 in online races. Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting v1.9 When wheel is enabled, the fps are dropping Apr 19, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues In game FPS not same with performance test FPS Apr 11, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Motion not as smooth on side monitors as middle monitor - Triple Monitor Setup (with high FPS!) Mar 22, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting FPS drops after 1,5+ hour ingame Dec 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting FPS is low with new Graphicscard RTX 3080 Sep 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 on-line is unplayable (FPS and crashing) Jul 24, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality 5800x3d @ 90 FPS, RTX 3090 bottlenecking Apr 25, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Constant FPS Drops Apr 17, 2022

3. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

I had this aswell i was suddenly able to play with 20 ai's without the random stutter even with 60 fps

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  4. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I also noticed it, i don't know the exact values but quick race is very smooth now, no stutter, no random 20fps drops etc.

5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

On the subject of FPS, will we have an easy way to see what FPS we have as we did in AC?
    In the meantime, what is the easiest way to check the FPS, on single screen but more interesting for me, for when it will be available, in VR?

6. Tophercheese

Tophercheese Simracer

I just use Steam's FPS counter.
    Steam > Settings > In-Game > In-game FPS counter > Choose where you want it to be placed on screen. :)

Stepy, Ischemica and Cote Dazur like this.
  7. tow

tow Racer

But storm weather replay still lag like hell. GTX970.

SchumiF399 likes this.
  8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Thank you, but that does not work for me because on single screen I cannot see the edge of the image, which I do not care about since I always drive in VR, and the steam counter does not show in VR.
    Any other way?

9. tow

tow Racer

How you guys get "ACC Licensed" under profile picture? I purchase on steam but why i didn't have it?

10. ZioYuri78

Have you linked your steam account here on your forum account?

11. tow

tow Racer

How to do it?

12. ZioYuri78

Look at the to right corner of the forum, where there is your name, go over it with the mouse (or click it to open you account page) and click "External Accounts".

tow likes this.
  13. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Login in the forums with Steam SSO.

tow likes this.
  14. tow

tow Racer

Thank you guys, i will try it. :)

15. myimac

myimac Alien

Replying to see my licensed status :p

Stepy likes this.
  16. MacTigga

MacTigga Rookie

Try MSI Afterburner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Fraps (game say's that it can crash the game but didn't happen for me yet) game says to use Microsoft Expression decoder

Reshade also has a fps counter but will run (for me) only when having the option "Full screen" is off

18. SunBro

SunBro Alien

I see no one suggested geforce experience yet. I exclusively use gefore experience for fps counter and game recording purposes. The afterburner comes in when i need extra details like cpu and gpu usage.

19. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

On 0.1.1 i didnt received any FPS Gain.
    Didnt testet yet 0.1.2, but i am fully GPU limitated.

20. Hello, I'm interessted for a friend who wants to buy the same CPU as you, to know witch framerate (average fps) do you have at the start (30 first seconds) of the fourth special event ?
    Could you tell me that ?
    I thank you very much, @ZioYuri78 !

21. ZioYuri78

There is better CPU for the same price out there (unless you are talking about used CPU) but no problem, later in the morning/early tonight i will run and record the first 30 seconds of 4th special event if can help :)