1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Frame rate issue.

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Rocket77, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

OK stupid question probably but how do I put the Xbox ibto offline mode... not at my console at present but would like to try this next time i'm on.

2. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

Nice and easy. All settings, network, network settings, go offline. Repeat the process to re-connect.

3. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

Close DVR device ( I mean turn off recording in settings of Xbox ) could be good to make it smooth .The DVR , even arén´t using is recording at the same time. Someone told me to close this app.

4. myimac

myimac Alien

The slow down I have experienced after a few hours gameplay is very serious. It actually makes the game unplayable. The timer actually slows down too. Very surprised at how badly it is performing. The patch needs to be a significant improvement to stand any chance of letting me enjoy this

5. giulianbu

giulianbu Rookie

boys the problem causing slowdowns in fps game was the last update of the Xbox One, is giving a lot of problems in many fps games both online and offline, the Microsoft destroyed the Xbox with that update.

6. myimac

myimac Alien

It's not, it was terrible before I applied the update.

Post patch is improved mostly, but it still has massive massive issues

7. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Turning off Gane DVR recording improves FPS jitters but it's still not fixed totally.

8. giulianbu

giulianbu Rookie

boys do as I do, we protest to Microsoft so quickly to correct this problem, this happened after the update of August.

9. try changing your hz from 60 to 50 and let me know how it plays