1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Full Grid Of Cars

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by James P, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James P

James P Simracer

As the title says, are the devs able to confirm when we will be able to utilise full grids in races?

Ie 50 odd car races at Monza, Paul Ricard and Cataluyna and of course the Spa 24.

It is pretty immersion breaking attempting a full 24 hour race with only 29 opponents at the moment. It looks like the old pit complex at Spa is fully present so its not a problem with pit spaces as far as i can tell.

Is there something holding that functionality back right now?

I havent heard or seen anything on the subject so thought i would ask the question.

Im itching to start a Blancpain endurance championship but without a full grid of cars and all classes fleshed out it feels pretty pointless at the moment.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] SimHaven - Full GT3 grids for drivers of all levels | Friday 7pm BST Jun 30, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Giving back for ACC 1.8: Let's talk about multi-class, multi-hour, full grid simulation? Dec 10, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds CPU 99% Warning AC with full grids Feb 17, 2021
    ACC Gameplay CRW and QR - Full Grid Apr 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Which DLC required for a full GT3/GT4 grid? Mar 19, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Full AI grid Jul 28, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos GTX 1060 60+fps A.I test Full Grid 29 cars Mar 20, 2019
    Suggestions Full 1967 F1 grid in Assetto Corsa (getting closer) Sep 11, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds FPS with a full grid of cars dropped severely after recent updates Aug 20, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues What is your FPS with full grid? Dec 31, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low FPS in a full grid race (AI and online) Nov 21, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Full grid fps drop Dec 24, 2015
    Screens & Videos Xgn.com.au thursday fun reverse grid full race Apr 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Is my PC ready for a full grid? Apr 14, 2014

3. trutya

trutya Simracer

that's a very good question. but it's pointless to start any championship right now as the saving is still buggy.
    in my opinion, it's better to make separate events if you wish. you can write the results into an excel file :D (i used to do this in rfactor1 when doing some historical F1 championships)
    with a single event, you'll get a bigger variety of cars aswell. right now when you're into a championship, you get a bunch of AMGs, Audis and Lambos, but there was not a single Bentley, Porsche or Jag or Aston. at least for me this was the case. with a single 3h event you'll get most of the brands.
    or i don't know if it's depending on what car you select... i used Lexus in a full season campaign.

4. You're not the only one itching to do an endurance championship! I think we just have to wait for a little while I'm afraid.

You may, or may not, have noticed that the leading AI really struggle/find it impossible to lap backmarker AI. Unless you want to cruise to victory in every race, this means endurance races are kind of pointless at the moment, so I think we're just going to have to sit back and wait a little while longer for things like this to be fixed.

Devs appear to still be very focused on just ironing out bugs and performance issues that people are reporting at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.