1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

G27 set up

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ian wigan gb, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ian wigan gb

ian wigan gb Rookie

hi please remove if this is in the wrong forum. im wondering on the best settings for my logitech g27. in game settings please has ive not much idea of the ffb and wheel ratio etc and road effects dynamic damping etc just wonder if anyone can enlighten me thank you in advance

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Can't set controls in VR mode with G27 Oct 16, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G27 Rotation Settings Sep 13, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Need some tips setting my G27 for different cars. Feb 4, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions My personal G27 force feedback settings Dec 1, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G27 Force Feedback FFB Assetto Corsa - A.S way Sep 30, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Win10 hosed my G27 setup, help!! Apr 15, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Assetto Corsa doesnt detect G27 wheel Jan 31, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Have G27 Input Settings changed at all? Jan 7, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Best Setup for running Assetto on a PS4 using a Maxrace F1-V5 Adaptor and a G27 Wheel! Dec 8, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Please, would it be possible to use my G27 d-pad on Assetto Corsa 1.7??? Jul 11, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Controls setup G27 not working correctly in Assetto Corsa (Works in other games)(Video) Jul 7, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G27 Degree Reset while driving May 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Help with FF settings in G27 Profiler and in-game please Apr 19, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech g27 works in settings / config. , but not on track! Nov 12, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech g27 does not work in game but does in settings Nov 12, 2015

3. mikendrix

mikendrix Gamer

I still don't know what is best for the G27, but for mine I set :
    Gain to 80
    Damping 100
    Road effects 20

Steering 900°
    Gamma brake 2.0

In the Logitech profile I checked on other forums, everybody seems to do the same :
    http://i.imgur.com/vMSxKAX.png

4. ian wigan gb

ian wigan gb Rookie

Thanks Mike will try what you suggest

5. mikendrix

mikendrix Gamer

You're welcome. There is also an option below "Gain", I don't remember which one it is but I set it to 0%.
    **Edit : it's Minimum Force : 0%

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  6. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

OK, I have a question on this.
    Why don't tick Enable Centering Force in games?
    And why 100% on that setting?
    Shouldn't Centering strength be at 0% because it's a canned effect?
    upload_2018-11-11_12-55-16.png

7. mikendrix

mikendrix Gamer

lol yes I don't know... A lot of people does this and I still don't understand why we should set this to 100% if the box is unticked...

Please someone provides a rational explaination to this black magic mystery.

f1webberfan likes this.
  8. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Maybe this percentage % value is how much force will be added on the wheel from the device driver that operates with it on OS level?
    However this should work only if the box is ticked ... right?

9. Andrex

Andrex Gamer

My Problem with G27 in ACC are the buttons to look back or sideway, they are not working, in AC it works always well

10. John Caetano

John Caetano Gamer

My assumption is that whether set to 100 or 0 will not make a difference. Have you tried?