1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

PS4 G29 no longer working on Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by brabham123, Jan 2, 2021.

1. brabham123

brabham123 Rookie

Hi, I recently purchased Assetto Corsa on PS4 to use with my new Logitech G29 wheel. It was working perfectly at first, by far the best experience I have had with the wheel on any simulator so far after a litany of issues with other games. However, after a few days, upon loading the Highlands track, the game crashed and I received the error code CE-34878-0. When I reloaded the game, FFB was almost entirely gone, with essentially 0 wheel weight. Changing the in-game wheel settings seems to fix this to an extent, however now I am left with a considerably larger 'deadzone' where turning the wheel 25 degrees either way meets little FFB. There is no wheel weight within these ranges, and the wheel feels quite 'mushy' and weak until I turn, especially when setting off from first gear/at low speeds. There also seems to now be a problem with 'wheel wobble' in which the wheel turns uncontrollably at medium-to-high speeds which wasn't present before. Sorry for the essay but was wondering if someone has experienced this and knows how to resolve it? Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions G29 problems with Assetto Corsa Jan 2, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suspected Logitech G29 issue throwing out to pause in-game Dec 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G29 and FOV in ACC for PS4 Dec 14, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 not working after hotfix 1.6.4 Dec 7, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G29 Button Settings Nov 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G29 FFB : is anyone really happy and satisfied? (Vote) Nov 24, 2020
    Chit Chat Room G29 FFB and LUT Nov 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting After update no FFB (Logitech G29) [RESOLVED by increasing FF gain] Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 wheel with Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals Nov 4, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions LG G29 IS TOO WEAK ON PC Sep 24, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G29 FFB after last patch v1.04 Sep 4, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 is not recognized Aug 21, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G29 ps4 pro Jul 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions PS4 - G29 Wheel randomly offset in race starts Jul 15, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions g29 FFB does not work properly Jul 8, 2020