1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 G29 Steering Wheel Issues (PS4)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 1, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

We are aware of an issue with the G29 steering wheel for PS4. Kunos are doing everything they can to fix the issue and we'll let you know once the issue has been resolved!

Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ps4 G29 Steeringwheel and pedal input are not werking. Dec 28, 2021
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Logitech G29 steering too sensitive May 6, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 steering inputs are double what they should be Jan 26, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Logitech G29 FFB - Steering Center Orientation NOT working Sep 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals can not assign axis to Logitec G29 steering wheel May 26, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 Steering issue Apr 18, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Steering wheel degrees mismatch Jan 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 Steering Problem Sep 19, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G29 steering bug Aug 7, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues G29 Steering Bug Feb 15, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Steering Wheel Sensitivity (G29) Jan 8, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions G29 Steering Wheel Issues Dec 1, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions G29 Steering Wheel Issues (PS4) Dec 1, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues STEERING ROTATION - LOGITECH G29 Aug 7, 2016

3. Davi2877

Davi2877 Gamer

Not only the g29 but also thrustmasters t150 and t300

4. matt5687

matt5687 Racer

Yes, Thrustmaster wheels are also effected by the DOR issue and requires manually resetting it.

Mauler_77 likes this.
  5. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Thank you.

Also include the t500 in the DOR issue

TitzonToast and Bazilews like this.
  6. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Same here thrustmaster t300 has decreased rotation and decreased force feedback, not fixable.. when you fix it umplugging in game and restarting then you change car and the bug persists. Not possible to play, it's a shame 'cause when temporarily fixing this via turnaround, it's a blast improvement from 1.03. Not playing untill this is fixed

7. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

As a G29 owner, I'm happy to hear you are aware about this issue... I hope it will be addressed as soon as you can.

Thrustmaster wheels are affected too.

8. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

What's the issue on t500 hadn't noticed on mine?

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're hoping to go into submission with an update that fixes the issue early next week! We'll keep you guys in the loop, don't worry!

10. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Thanks!

11. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Thanks for your feedback.

12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hopefully the fix also fixes the thurstmaster wheels.
    Its practical unplayable now with my T150 wheel affected by DOR Bug/Issue.

I went back to version 1.0 meanwhile.

13. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Are you using dash cam? Steering gets hyper sensitive and doesnt make in game cockpit without manaually adjusting. It usually works fine with the first car but once you change cars and the game changes DOR for different car but does it double the amount. Have to keep making sure manually that it is set to 1080.

I think what is happening is that instead of a soft lock on the wheel, it is changing the wheel to a hard lock so it is like you are increasing DOR sensitivity by difference between 1080 and the desired DOR squared.

Tomcul likes this.
  14. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

He said DOR issue, check the cockpit camera with the wheel visible, don't know with t500 but t300 is hevily affected.
    I assume that some people, used to run decreased rotation and weak force feedback, are not even able to feel the bug... :( and the title of this thread has to be converted with issue with all kind of wheels or something, so people like me will calm down and wait for the next week. I don't intend to be rude, english is not my language so I can be misinterpreted.

Larryf1951 and Pleite like this.
  15. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

T300 randomly switches to 540(?) DOR when changing cars. Doesn't always happen, but mostly does. Can be fixed on wheel itself (back to 1080) but we need the game to do it for us as it was before the patch. Thanks.

JesterDay likes this.
  16. Bazilews

Bazilews Rookie

Not only G29! The steering degrees is broken on T500RS olso!!! You can see it especially on formula cars, but it happen with all cars. Everything is normal only in the first race after the start of the game, the next races already have problems with steering degrees...

Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  17. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Thanks.. just home now and fired it up and sure enough it's not matching. I usually use no wheel view and was only really driving one car since the update so didn't notice.
    Manual retune to 1080 on the wheel for each car needed until patch..

Dawgpaws11 likes this.
  18. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

yeah i usually use that as well but when it was so sensitive i checked and it was off.

Yeah manual 1080 till patch.. Game feel so good now when the DOR is right.. tire model makes a huge difference

Bazilews and Tomcul like this.
  19. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I think it's safe to assume that when they fix it, it will be fixed for all the wheels.

Bazilews likes this.
  20. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

At the end of the day you guys brought out content quickly and I thank you for it and ss a G29 owner I thank you for letting the community know you're working on it and am confident this will be resolved asap

21. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I haven't noticed this problem yet because my pedals have given up the ghost.
    I thought I read somewhere ages ago that we should lock our DOR at 900 degrees and the game should take care of the rest?
    That's what I had been doing anyway.

@AC_CM505

Can you confirm if that's what we need to be doing please? Thank you.