1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 G290 not working/frame rate

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Biganda, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Biganda

Biganda Rookie

Hi all,

Terrible experience so far after waiting all day for this to "go live".

I couldn't get the wheel to do any thing at all, the left and right gear paddles would look side to side (!) buttons on the wheel would work but no input from wheel or pedals. I didn't a soft reset of Xbox and nothing, always start the Xbox via the wheel with no controller active as I know this was an issue on the previous Assetto Corsa game.

Eventually I disconnected the wheel USB and reconnected - after exiting and entering the control menu I suddenly had steering degree rotation available to edit whereas before it was locked on "0". Enter game, now the wheel and pedals work after I assigned the paddles to the gears, but absolutely no force feedback no matter what settings I try! Force feedback will not work at all.

Also the frame rate is absolutely diabolical, unplayable, it reminds me of playing on a Commodore 64.

I hope there is going to be a patch....?! Astonished the game has been released like this, the Logitech G29/G290 is one of the most common wheels out there. Totally unplayable with no force feedback and current frame rate.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB on Logitech G290 Dec 2, 2019
    Console Lounge Logitech G29/G290 no way to change DOR Jan 23, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech g290 calibration and mapping Dec 25, 2016