1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

G920 feels weak

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by MrCootey, Sep 18, 2021.

1. MrCootey

MrCootey Rookie

Dunno if anyone here can help me .
    So I’ve played assetto corsa for a few years on a g920 and never had any issues until recently I had to reinstall windows on my pc due to the ghub not working with my wheel anymore but since I’ve done this assetto corsa is unplayable for me.
    When I load into the car the steering wheel goes from feeling tight and strong in the menu and when the car starts it kind of like it unlocks itself and goes all loose.
    And just feel absolutely garbage.
    It used to have really good vibrations and juddering when I did wheel spins but now it doesn’t even vibrate?
    There’s hardly any force feed back at all . It’s there but it’s extremely light at slow speed and when I’m going fast the steerings stiff?
    Don’t make sense as it should be the other way round….

can anyone help me please ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Logitech G920 Problems Apr 19, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC PC: Logitech G920 Not Recognised Mar 21, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 - soft lock resets to 360 at game startup Mar 19, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G920 input lag Feb 20, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions My experience with G920 on Xbox and recommendations Feb 7, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Logitech G920 shuddering / Is 60fps coming? Feb 2, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 very strong FFB [Logitech FFB loss workaround] Jan 30, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Logitech G920 LSB/RSB Dec 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 Loss Of FFB In The Center Dec 8, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 inputs start "flickering" when at very low speeds Nov 29, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB Gain in G920 is too weak Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB Gain in G920 is too weak Nov 18, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions The art of driving/braking and specially with G920/29 Nov 4, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G920 brake issue Oct 26, 2020