1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

G920 FFB SETTINGS

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by HANISY79, Aug 26, 2016.

1. HANISY79

HANISY79 Rookie

HI ALL I AM HAVING A BLAST WITH THIS GAME AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY FFB SETTINGS AFTER A BIT OF TINKERING WITH THEM
    FFB 35 %
    CURBS FFB 10%
    ROAD FFB 30%
    SLIP FFB 40%
    UNDERSTEER EFFECTS ON
    USE H SHIFTER ON

GOOD LUCK, ENJOY AND MAYBE SEE YOU ON THE TRACK!!!!

AC2016 and DriftjdmhoonKFC like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues PC G920 Center Spring & FFB not working ONLY on AC Saturday at 10:54 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 FFB disappears after using menu Jul 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [PC] G920 FFB SETTINGS Nov 26, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Vibrating from FFB when car is stationary Oct 12, 2018
    Console Lounge G920 no FFB with latest update Dec 24, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 v1.12 FFB Issue Feb 16, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Logitech G920 FFB issues Sep 6, 2016
    ACC Troubleshooting g920 Clutch not detecting Dec 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 is only shaking Dec 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals g920 pas detecté Sep 22, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 not detected Jul 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel Rotation mismatch G920 Jun 26, 2019
    XBox One Discussions G920 Brake Jun 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Brake Pedal Fix for ACC Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC Logitech G920 Throttle won't show fully pressed? May 30, 2019

3. Legend does your g920 when start off in the pits vibrate and sometimes jolt a little ? Coz i bought mine brand new couple months back nn sometimes wont.have any forceback and steering comes really light then usual

4. Read below sorry

5. Mark Freeland

Mark Freeland Rookie

I have logitech g920 and it seems to do nothing. No bumps or anything, like the wheel is just floating. What are optimal settings for this wheel? I want blatant force feedback. When I hit curbs I feel nothing. I want it to be exaggerated. I want the wheel shaking everywhere. I think maybe my settings are all just too high and it's all clipping. I read an awesome guide that suggested I set everything except gain to zero but does anyone have this wheel and have a good place to start for me?

I feel like I should add that I updated the firmware on the wheel if that is important.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020