1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 G920 no FFB with latest update

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rik293, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Rik293

Rik293 Rookie

Hi,

Since updating I have no FFB on my Logitech G920. Both myself and a friend have the same setup and he has no FFB with latest update either. Checked settings they seem fine.

Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
    Rick.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Logitech wheels damn good FFB setting 2021 (g27,g25,g29,g920) Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 very strong FFB [Logitech FFB loss workaround] Jan 30, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 Loss Of FFB In The Center Dec 8, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB Gain in G920 is too weak Nov 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB Gain in G920 is too weak Nov 18, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G920 ffb Oct 12, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [PC] Logitech G920 FFB loss between phases Aug 12, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G920 NO FFB Post Update Jul 29, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions G920 FFB extremely underwhelming Jun 24, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Logitech G920/G29 FFB Settings Xbox/PS4 Jun 23, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues PC G920 Center Spring & FFB not working ONLY on AC Jan 18, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G920 FFB disappears after using menu Jul 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [PC] G920 FFB SETTINGS Nov 26, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G920 Vibrating from FFB when car is stationary Oct 12, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech G920 v1.12 FFB Issue Feb 16, 2017

3. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Very strange I was on it yesterday and my G920 is fine (only just got a new one a few weeks back because of a sticking throttle). If it was just yours then i would think it was a wheel issue but if your friend has it also then I'm not sure what to think, is it online your having the problem or just in any game mode? I only played offline yesterday that's why I ask

4. Rik293

Rik293 Rookie

Online and offline. He also has AC on PC and with the latest update on it the G920 has no FFB. Very frustrating. I tried changing FFB from the 85% that I had it on to 100%. No difference whatsoever.

5. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

That is frustrating right on the Xmas holidays. Have you created a ticket on the 505 games site? I would do that if you haven't already but hopefully someone from AC is watching the forums today and can help you out since it's a game breaker. The people at 505 are quick to get back to you, when I created a ticket for the MGU H mode preset and TC issue on Xbox they replied almost instantly, it hasn't been fixed yet like but it's not a mjor issue like yours so hopefully they can get it sorted quick for you both. Good luck mate:)

6. Rik293

Rik293 Rookie

I reset FFB settings and set them again. Seems to be fine now!

7. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Nice one glad you got it sorted :)