1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Game won't start - Xbox One

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by alanmax, Aug 16, 2017.

1. alanmax

alanmax Rookie

I tried to play the game today and it showed the title screen then crashed back to the Xbox dashboard. This happened several times. It was OK a few days ago and other games work properly. Sorry I don't know what the logs folder is on the Xbox. I tried a hard reset on the Xbox to no avail.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds game won't open! Sep 21, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start after pushing "play" button from steam Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Urgend help needed --> Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start Nov 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal UE4-AC2 Error - Game won't start [Audi device/driver] Nov 8, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error - Game won't start [system instability] Apr 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I want to Love this Game... Wheel Won't Work Feb 4, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start in 64 bit Sep 19, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game won't launch after 1.7.0 and last hotfix [Corrupted installation/.pak file] Feb 13, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't launch after pressing "Start Button" Sep 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game won't launch after receiving updates [Documents folder write error] Aug 5, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't load please help:( windows 10 2004 Jun 22, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Games won't start May 5, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game doesnt load and won't accept inputs May 1, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game won't start at all! Apr 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game won't start, crashes with UE4 error Nov 1, 2019

3. RYAN

RYAN Rookie

sorry cant help but I cant load it either

4. alanmax

alanmax Rookie

Tried again after posting this and it worked. Don't know why.

5. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

This happened after downloading the RED PACK... I've been playing this game with no hiccups since the update before last and now I download the RED PACK and it stops playing... can some one please help?

A2J2 likes this.
  6. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Same I can't go online uninstalled everything deleted my cloud and xbox profile saves still won't let me go online and now I have to re tune all my cars yay

7. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

Well I unplugged my internet and the game played fine... plugged my internet back in and it wouldn't play again.... I'm thinking there is something wrong with the xbox servers

8. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Yeah I did that too and contacted the dev team yesterday said everything is fine on their end and a few people on my friends list were playing and streaming last night, must be a corrupt file somewhere I guess

9. omgcoffee

omgcoffee Rookie

Having the same issue here. FWIW, I'm on the new xbox dashboard preview (Alpha). I'm attempting to reinstall the base game.

10. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

If you reinstall the base game how does that affect all the add-ons?

11. omgcoffee

omgcoffee Rookie

Doesn't affect them at all... they just remain installed. But it's 80% reinstalled and "Ready to Start" but still won't launch. Doesn't seem like the reinstall had any effect. I also tried uninstalling the Red Pack DLC, but same result.

12. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Is the game installed on intern or extern storage?

13. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

I have it on a disc been testing it today while trying to play dress up with my daughter and found that if I disconnected my thrustmaster tx and only used a controller I could get online but when I quit the game plug in the wheel it would either not load or been unable to connect to the online servers, **** just keeps getting weirder

NUS likes this.
  14. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Hm, looks like you have a problem with a usb slot. Can you try a different? And are in alpha preview?

15. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Game doesn't start for me either.... I select it from main xbox menu as usual, it show the Fxx screen for 3s and crashes back to main xbox menu...

16. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Not in alpha done the hard reset a few times today have left it off (no power) unplugged from my surge board and will try it in about an hour fingers crossed I can get on and race tonight. This is almost as bad as when I get my car serviced and count down the hours till I can pick it back up

17. omgcoffee

omgcoffee Rookie

This is 100% related to going online for me. I have tried with and without my wheel connected, and on 2 different versions of the Alpha dashboard with no success.

But if I go into settings > network > go offline, it launches completely fine. With the game open, if I go back into settings and go online, the game crashes immediately.

18. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Thanks for making us aware of this. We're looking into it.

omgcoffee likes this.
  19. anioD

anioD Rookie

Same problem here Game only launch in Offline Mode

20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for the info! We will pass this onto the team.

21. matt walker

matt walker Rookie

yeah I have same issue game wont start at all . title pops up then nothing reverts back to dashboard/xboxhome. whats going on ??