1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

General ideas that could improve ACC 100%

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MonzterPixel, Mar 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

General ideas that could improve ACC 100%

1. 1

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonzterPixel

MonzterPixel Gamer

I start this post thanking all the team of kunos for their great work.

The idea of this publication is to create a space for all our ideas and individual suggestions that, according to our criteria, could improve ACC.

I want to clarify that this is just my individual idea.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1. I think that the images that are shown when you enter a race, server or practice can be much better.
    I will leave an example that I made

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3883717041646443&set=pcb.3883717634979717&type=3&theater

2. It would be a great idea to incorporate in the repetition more TV cameras, which I like but a tactical aerial camera would be spectacular

3. Something that I think is a great idea is to place the spectator function to be able to see the races in real time with the TV cameras, not just the repetitions.

4. A practical system of visualization of accidents and changes of position in the repetition.

5.I consider that the official races in ACC must be by inscription with time and date

6.Kunos could create an exclusive payment application for the Dashboard, the best example is SIM Dashboard in android

Leave your comments, and I hope you like this game like me.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting MP Race save "General System Failure" Aug 19, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ranking general issues Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Why so many threads get locked in the general discussions ? Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Language and general demeanor on public servers in ACC Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions General Career Info? Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating in general and CN and CC in particularly Apr 19, 2019
    ACC Audio Wiper sound when ESC and clicking continue or Restart(or in general when Jaguar spawns) Jan 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Lack of general info & mess in multiplayer + some suggestions. Dec 24, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Suggestions: general gameplay Dec 12, 2018
    ACC Multiplayer General multiplayer feedback Nov 15, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars some general graphic improvement suggestions Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Physics General impressions about the physics Sep 13, 2018
    Suggestions General improvements suggestions Oct 12, 2017
    XBox One Discussions [Forza Motorsport 7] General Discussion Thread Jun 12, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues remove the panel preset,general,tyre Mar 22, 2017

3. VeryStef

VeryStef Rookie

Triple Screen Support and Mouse support in VR

Octane likes this.
  4. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

I think the current one is fine, it reflects the settings you’ve chosen (weather, temperature, time of day, etc.), it’s sort of like a preview of the track conditions. Your custom one has pretty much nothing to do with the event it’s loading, it shows the right track, but it also shows heavy rain conditions despite the info on the screen claiming the weather is warm and dry. It also doesn’t match the time of day, and it shows a bunch of cars racing even though the game mode is “Hotlap” which features no opponents.

Sure, it’s a nice image, but it’s not reflective of the event that’s loading.

5. Winston

Winston Simracer

I think this may be a wish list which are not allowed.

tjr, Coanda, Thug and 3 others like this.
  6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

Seems you haven't read any threads or announcements of Kunos yet.

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Get ready for a padlock!

sps_for_race likes this.
  8. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

I think this thread would be better if the topic would not be wish listing but changing current implemented things, like tips and tricks to make acc experience better. :)

MonzterPixel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.