1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Gentlemen Sport code...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by cunnu79, May 13, 2014.

1. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

My daily ordinary luck trying to have fun with first 5 :) No matter what it always ends up with a disaster :)
    The middle part of the grid always need to overtake everybody, not saying about safe returns at the track. How to explain them you need sometimes get 10 cars pass and then you need carefully join back.
    And in this example I was even less patient since it was my 4rd attempt to qualify and stay close to the guys who are at the same "speed limit" ... and who more cares about car's surroundings... :)

Maxidyne likes this.
  2. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

My online racing experience is still like bumper cars on the local fair... There are always, I mean ALWAYS a couple of idiots who find it funny to ram and crash everybody of the track.

Hanzales likes this.
  3. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

I have respect for beginners and such... But sometimes it can be recognized very easily who just trying to get into MP races and try to be safe (with Mirrors and Map ON etc.) and who does not care at all about what's happening around them :/ Hell I sometimes end up out of the track getting penalty, just to make a space for a "driver" who does not care about somebody is next to him all the time. Too bad my time shedule is not too much friendly for closed private races, which are usually sheduled for a specific time and are usually much longer :/

4. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

While the pub racing community at large is rather uncaring and that is a huge issue, I do hope that collision detection and handling code will be improved with the new release(s). In lots of cases I've been pushed away or spun out from collisions that when viewed on replay look minor at best. At the same time it did happen to me to go too deep on brakes and give a small nudge to the driver in front only to see them be launched off like being hit by afterburner effects.
    Looking at your replay it is pure chaos but even there I can see a couple collisions that should not have resulted in such violent physics reactions.

5. Mogonaut

Mogonaut Racer

I cannot emphasise enough how races are NOT won at the first corner..