1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ginetta license.?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MsportDAN, Oct 12, 2015.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Im not sure if this is the place to post this.

But is it possible that we can see an officially licensed Ginetta g55 to go with the future release of brands hatch. Ive seen this combo lots live and it would be a perfect match in AC. I know theres a mod of the ginetta, but an officially licensed g55 would be lovely especially on the new v5s..

Is it marcos that deals with licenses? If so .. could you try to acquire that license please?

cheers dan

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ginetta driver foot animation Mar 26, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ginetta G55 Oct 17, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [CFS] Ginetta GT4 SuperCup [Brands Hatch GP] Aug 1, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ginetta Wrong side cockpit Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ginetta cockpit view Jul 22, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [RevolutionSimRacing.com]Evolution Series-season 2 - Ginetta Supercup Mar 26, 2019
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa vs Real Life - Ginetta GT4 Supercup /// Autodrom Most Apr 13, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SSR] SimplySimRacing.com Ginetta GT4 SuperCup League Mar 7, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa - Ginetta G55 GT4 V5 @ Nordschleife ♦ 6.57.971 Feb 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Win a track day in a RL Ginetta Aug 18, 2016
    Liveries SuperGreen Racing Ginetta G55 - 2016 Apr 22, 2016
    3D car models Ginetta G55 GT4 v0.61 (18/03/2016) Mar 17, 2016
    3D car models Help: managed to delete the ginetta stock car- how do i get back? Nov 26, 2015
    Liveries Ginetta g55 gt4, canada day skin Jun 1, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ginetta g55 gt4 supercup - season 2 May 17, 2015

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Well after your last comments I thought you had run off to PCars. As for your question, I agree it would be nice to have them as they are great cars for beginner and pros alike. Still, are you feeling okay, have you sorted out your AC problems. I hope so. :)

4. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

5. I wonder what a TVR license would be going for, now there is a TVR to get licenses off again. Vivid memories of a Tuscan Challenge event at Brands, crazy car that'd work very well in this sim.

LeiF and Horus like this.
  6. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

TVR!!! yes would be a great addition to AC...

7. Horus

Horus Alien

@MsportDAN I apologize to you Dan. I did not see that post, but please do not give up finding faults it is obvious you have a good feel for some things and it would be a shame to lose someone who is so passionate. My love to you and yours, stay safe and well. Sorry for being an asshat there. :)

8. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Would the Ginetta GT4 go against Toyota 86 GT4?

9. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

hmm i imagine a ginetta license would be quite cheap considering they are arent a big company and they want to get their name more well known.

MsportDAN likes this.
  10. Horus

Horus Alien

'Cheap'! Reasonably priced, I'm sure you meant. :p

11. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

12. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

well well, another outcast from SCE :) weren't you so happy with the voting results? :p

13. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

lol good point im desperate for a ginetta in a sim..

14. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

me too for a WSC, a classic CanAm, a Group C and classic F1, and Assetto is the only one to have them all. Probably soon even DRM ;)

I like your positive attitude :) moreover Assetto Corsa has something magic. I hate it most of the time, yet I still come back to it and it's my second most played sim after 13 years of GPL (on which I have most likely thousands of hours).

Ginetta would be nice, but we got lot of similar spec Lotuses ;) try em out in career mode

MsportDAN likes this.