1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Giving back for ACC 1.8: Let's talk about multi-class, multi-hour, full grid simulation?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Todd Autocrosser, Dec 10, 2021.

1. I have enjoyed the improvements that Kunos has implemented in 1.8; to the point that I want to give back in some way…

I am gauging interest if we as a community want to contribute to a “tome of knowledge” on how to maximize the PC hardware equipment & settings to maximize ACC’s potential as a simulation?

The TL;DR on my journey with trying to recreate multi-hour, multi-class, full-grid endurance racing while in VR has lead me to a PC that is highly specialized for the task. Getting the GPU & video settings right is very much the easy part. Trying to simulate 23 AI cars in less than 12 milliseconds MAXIMUM (>83FPS) is the hard part (CPU/RAM bound). (TL;DR: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x all cores at 4.775GHz, air cooled; and DDR4 at 4800MHz with 18-18-18-24 primary timings.)

Before taking “sim-time” to write about this stuff I want to know if anyone wants to have the conversation.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC not giving full competition server message when registering for race Mar 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Giving away one Automobilista + DLC Steam key Oct 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanksgiving post Mar 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Car moving in pits without giving any input Dec 5, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Happy Thanksgiving! Nov 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room SimRacingCoach paddles giving false clicks Jul 16, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC launcher not starting. Giving error 0x8007000B Jul 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AI overlapped not giving position May 26, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds assetto corsa ultra settings giving 80 fps but feels like 30 Apr 5, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Collision speeds reported by server are very wrong, maybe giving exaggerated collisions Mar 5, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Some time attack events not giving achievements. Oct 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Giving away dreampack dlc Apr 2, 2015
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Career mode not giving credit for races completed (since 1.0) Dec 23, 2014
    Sounds modding Giving a car a new sound Sep 6, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Giving up on the special events...Just too hard! May 26, 2014