1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Goodwood 75th Members' Meeting 2017

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood SpeedWeek live stream Oct 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2018 Sep 4, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C - Goodwood Broadcast & invite to round 3 Jun 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood 76th Members' Meeting Mar 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2017 Aug 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Hill Shootout Jul 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Festival of Speed - Live Stream Jun 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival 2016 is ready Sep 8, 2016
    Suggestions Add Goodwood track as modern track for all historic cars Aug 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room GOODWOOD 74TH Mar 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood revival live streaming n0w Sep 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood live streaming! Jun 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood track day Jun 24, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood festival of speed... Jun 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Mclaren f1 gtrs gather at goodwood's 73rd members' meeting Mar 29, 2015

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Would be ideal for a British pack DLC, Goodwood circuit and some more old British classic's. ;)

Sean, Rosko, mantasisg 2 and 3 others like this.
  4. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Andy-R likes this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Oh how sweet...the best motorsports broadcast I know <3

Andy-R and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, the years pass by...

To warm me up, I took this:

Really looking for the 2017 season.

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Oh, by the way...
    Thx for the reminder, Andy. I would have probably missed this. :)

Fat-Alfie and Andy-R like this.
  8. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Would be litterally a dream pack for my soul !

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I'm looking forward to the Lister race, i'm sure I read there is some sort of Lister only event this year.

I still dream of a revival game where the devs work with owners of cars that race at these sort of events to bring the cars as they are now. A full grid from that RAC TT :eek:

10. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Andy-R likes this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Gimme, gimme, pls...

...I still have some hope, Kunos announces the Brit Pack with a LS Goodwood...
    One can dream.

12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I think it is quite unlikely Kunos will make Goodwood, they need to bring the big name tracks... then again Goodwood (hill climb) was big enough for Gran Turismo to include it so never say never :p

Ace Pumpkin and mantasisg 2 like this.
  13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I wonder how Goodwood can be less big name than Oulton or Catwell (you see, I don't even know how to spell them).

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  14. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It's not about the track solely, it's about the event.
    Most user haven't even heard about this track...
    But...
    ... if we are into historic racing, which AC covers in a quite broad variety, one expects, one, if not the only, track to be as close to the original as possible. This is Goodwood.

15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I dunno I think you changed my mind, screw Goodwood there needs to be a Catwell Park in AC, that would be purrfect! :p

No other modern sim has Goodwood, it would be something interesting and different from the same old. Im sure one of the dev's said they liked Oulton, if they do bring a UK track with Brit DLC my money is on Donington or Oulton.

Mogster, LeDude83 and mantasisg 2 like this.
  16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Better do everything today, because it might be difficult 18th and 19th :)

Andy-R likes this.
  17. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Anybody knows when exactly the livestream starts in Austria and Germany? Livestream says "soon"...

18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Not started yet, i'm sure it will start soon enough.

19. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

It's happening! :eek:

20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

DA TRACK IS DAMP ! It is awesome

Nahkamarakatti and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  21. Oh god how I wish to see some slow but loose classic saloons in AC.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Mogster likes this.