1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Goodwood 76th Members' Meeting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Kristaps, LeDude83, paul_wev and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood SpeedWeek live stream Oct 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2018 Sep 4, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C - Goodwood Broadcast & invite to round 3 Jun 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival Meeting 2017 Aug 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Hill Shootout Jul 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Festival of Speed - Live Stream Jun 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood 75th Members' Meeting 2017 Mar 13, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood Revival 2016 is ready Sep 8, 2016
    Suggestions Add Goodwood track as modern track for all historic cars Aug 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room GOODWOOD 74TH Mar 20, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood revival live streaming n0w Sep 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood live streaming! Jun 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood track day Jun 24, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood festival of speed... Jun 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Mclaren f1 gtrs gather at goodwood's 73rd members' meeting Mar 29, 2015

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ahhh, it’s that time again.
    Great! :)

Andy-R likes this.
  4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Live stream starts in a few moments

6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Awesome :) Great timing, just as turned on the computer.

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

8. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

shtarting ! Possible snow today !

Andy-R likes this.
  9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Horrible conditions out there!
    Snowy rain isn’t something anybody is yearning to race these classic cars in...

12. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

Group 5 :)

13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Sportscars (GT40 and so)

14. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Just replicated these conditions using CM with live weather and mantasigsg’s wet track, nasty... but fun :)

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

A RACE now :)

And after that perhaps a race in ALOOG-1 server ?

17. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Lol that was me trying the wet layout in the GT40 last night :p

At one point I span so many times I had to close my eyes as I started to feel dizzy, and I don't even use VR!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Just turned on the streem looks like another nice day with some snow off track.

upload_2018-3-18_20-37-39.png

Whats with that big pile of wood behind the track? Are they going to try make a massive bonfire to heat the place up. :D

upload_2018-3-18_20-38-59.png

19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

That bonfire definitely could boost up temperatures around Goodwood :D

In "wet" make sure that you are using different racing lines. :)

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I liked this one (according to one of the commentators) before the Mille Miglia Mercedes painted their cars red so the locals would point them in the right direction rather than the wrong way :D

21. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien