1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Google Stadia could be great platform for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by 1nProgress, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Not only just games.. even ERP like Sap and Microsft Dynamics are offering the cloud options..
    it make sense but this will kill several IT internal technical roles as we will all rely on the companies owning the services more and more with less room for troubleshooting...

2. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

i guess it is obvious. its dangerous too because of who is doing it. from my point of view its another entry in what is becoming a long list of ideological disaster technology's™ for those that are strong against it and where its impractical. …. 3d television. Microsoft Kinect. and at present VR that was sold as definetely more than capable. but wait... maybe we do need bendy phones..... mmmm, you want this! .. because it bends! the mian problem here is regardless of what anyone wants, your getting stadia whether you like it or not, and there is much to not like. not a good future. absolutely the wrong company to be doing it.

its the same ****. namely stuff nobody asked for or needed. when you all have your google cloud gaming, you`ll be wishing for that local machine that does the same but its actually in front of you along with the local ownership factor and the fact that its guaranteed to work just so you can relive the fond memories of what sim racing used to be.

someone tell silicon valley how the world actually works. because they`re on another planet. technologically. politically and socially. ideology gone mental on every level.

p.s. I know its unavoidable in the present market philosophy. say good bye to the indy dev , coz that's what`ll happen. exclusive stadia games will by the final nail in the coffin. They don't even know if it will be possible to avoid Google Stadia with any other options as and when its a fact. maybe Nintendo will survive it. its too big, too powerful and far to much to sacrifice from my point of view. google doesn't charge you money for anything. and this time there is no option for which company you want to abuse your data. but hey free gaming is going to be wonderful right ? and how dangerous does the competition get just before it dies exactly ?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  3. well I'll be fine either way... considering some of the answers here I could stop making games and start selling these today:

[​IMG]

it's going to be fine :D

Jack0, Dookie, R. Iván and 6 others like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

gettyimages-456540447-1024x1024.jpg

chksix likes this.
  5. 1nProgress

1nProgress Rookie

L.O.L.
    Aww man! Folks are so afraid of the future sometimes. It may actually be fine - really!
    [​IMG]

D.Jankovic likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Tell yourself whatever you need to, to get through the day ;) That is your right!

The usual players are involved. It's who seed funded them originally and what their subsidiary companys are involved in today that shows it's true agenda.

- "5G The first two 5G test satellites were launched by SpaceX in February of 2018, hundreds more will be launched in 2019, the full set of 20,000 could be in orbit during the next 2 years"
    - "SpaceX was given approval by the FCC on 3/29/2018 to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around Earth, and the total number expected to be put into low and high orbit will be 20,000 with the biggest being: Spacex at 12,000; OneWeb at 4,560; Boeing 2,956; Spire Global at 972"
    - "Thousands of satellites are set to be launched for 5G which can send focused beams of intense microwave radiation over Earth; and local urban communities could have cell towers approximately every 500 feet long streets in the near future."
    - As yourself which influential person(s) lives in Palm Beach? "Palm Beach residents would be exempt from state legislation mandating the forced installation of 5G small cell towers in front of Florida homes and everywhere else throughout the sate"
    - 5G is being rolled out world wide virtually untested and many scientists and health professionals have raised concerns. Along with coexisting 4G, 3G it is a radiation blanket of the earth.
    - 5G uses millimeter waves which affects the human body differently to 4G. Not that 4G is any good for you. 5G is is on a whole new level when it come to the body's sake.

I could go on about GMO's, DARPA, HAARP, FEMA, Monsanto, Chemtrails, UN Agenda 21/30 (200 nations signed), NATO, NASA, OWG, Fabricated & Manipulated Wars, Destabilization of Countries/Zones, Climate Change Agenda, Secrete Societies, Acknowledged Societies ie. Club of Rome, WW Pedophilia Rings, Ai Agenda, Trans-human Agenda, DNA Manipulation, Big Pharma, Toxic Chemicals in 99% of products bought including forced Vaccines & new born products, FDA, Estrogen Receptor Manipulation, Immune Manipulation, Radiation Bombardment, Mind Manipulation, Media Propaganda, Censorship, PC Agenda, MKR Ultra Programs, SMART Meters, Radiation Gadgets and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on...

I would like to say the choice is ours. I would be lying to myself.. Freedom is an illusion. When one fully wakes up, excepts reality, can one truly be free.

only LOVE will break us free :)

chemtrails-sun.jpg
    haarp2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Max Doubt likes this.
  7. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Or

"We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futilile"

:D:D

8. 1nProgress

1nProgress Rookie

Um wow, slow down just a bit. Maybe I don’t watch as much infowars.

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I don't watch infowars. I can not stand it ;)

10. so, it looks like we have our own Alex Jones in the forum.. good to know :D :D :D

reptilians boys.. I am telling you.

bgil66, chksix, GRFOCO and 1 other person like this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

No AJ here. Not my cup of tea. Just a concerned individual and a farther. No more and no less. I am sure/know there are many of us out there with the same concerns. We choose not live like sheep and except the official narrative.

haha perish the thought... Now you have gone to another level :D I accept the challenge haha

Funny thing is people are quick to dismiss & push aside others with labels such as "conspiracy theorist" or "madman" without actually doing any real homework for themselves or provide any evidence to suggest what I am talking about doesn't exist. I bet most people would not even know where the phrase "conspiracy theorist" originated from...

Now lets finish of some lightened comedy :cool::D

12. And that, my friend, is the "go to" phrase for every single conspiracy theorist I've ever seen :D

"Look into it" :D

It's sooooo predictable, they all use it, all of them from flat earthers to creationists to science deniers.. you're all convinced you've done your research and you know things that most don't... mostly on youtube of course :D.

EDIT: I know there is a flat earther in the forum... let's see if we can attract him to school us with a couple of youtube links to "research material" :p

13. Timberwind

Timberwind Racer

Simulation racing is one of the categories Stadia is unsuitable for due to latency. See Digital Foundry's analysis on this topic.

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I know your trying to bait me so I'll play along. It is very presumptions of you to think I do not read books or medical case studies and base my knowledge only of YT. Many things I was reading about 20+ years ago are now coming to light in the mainstream and are proven facts. Not as you say "conspiracy theories" which is just another derogatory term to silence or discredit someone with an opposing view. Which is strange because I am yet to read any of your views. Maybe your scared of what people might think of you. Maybe not...

I also do not need to read books or watch YT to plainly see that chemicalsare being spewed out over my house on a weekly bases since the 1990's, which CIA director John Brennan finally admitted to however he sneakily sold this to the main stream as new and exciting technology and good for mankind. If the CIA admit to something its already been in the works for 20-30+ years.

Aluminum & Bariam and long list of very harmful toxic chemicals in our skies, farming lands, water supply, breathable air has nothing to do with Global Warming. I also do not need to read books or watch YT to to see the long lists of toxic chemicals added to majority of all products consumed, applied, ingested and injected. Medical statistics and testimonials of health professionals don't lie. I also don't need to read any books or watch YT to see how the family structure & core values are being smashed apart or the community I live in being ripped apart with the flooding of pharma drugs and alcohol. I am into Nature, animals and obviously prefer less pollution and better living conditions for ALL mankind however the "Global Warming" agenda has & is been manipulated for sinister reasons. Profit and other agendas that align with UN Agenda 21/30 & the Project for the New American Century. No different to what the Sugar industry has been caught out in when it paid scientists in the 1960's to play down the link between sugar and heart disease and promote saturated fat as the culprit instead. Proven Fact!

I suggest you read George Orwell's book "1984" published in 1949 and Aldous Huxly's book "Brave new World" written in 1931. When you know the real game for what it is you can predict the outcomes. And they did it great. No YouTube back then ;)

The agenda is very clear, it is written about & spoken about by it's designers & manipulators. It is happening and slowly being ticked off. The sooner people wake and don't accept the official narrative the sooner they will find the truth.

Some quotes for you to digest:-

“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. Alexander King Co founder of the Club of Rome, (premier environmental think-tank and consultants to the United Nations) from his 1991 book The First Global Revolution

“It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.” — Paul Watson, Co-founder of Greenpeace

“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony… climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.” — Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment

“We need to get some broad based support, to capture the public’s imagination… So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts… Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest.” — Prof. Stephen Schneider, Stanford Professor of Biology and Global Change

“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” –Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation and member of the Club of Rome

“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?

The Earth Summit will play an important role in] reforming and strengthening the United Nations as the centerpiece of the emerging system of democratic global governance.

The concept of national sovereignty has been an immutable, indeed sacred, principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation. It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation states, however powerful. The global community must be assured of environmental security.” — Maurice Strong, Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Al Gore’s mentor and executive member of the Club of Rome.

“I believe it is appropriate to have an ‘over-representation’ of the facts on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience.” — Al Gore, member of the Club of Rome and set to become the world’s first carbon billionaire. He is also the largest shareholder of Chicago Climate Change (CCX), which looks set to become the world’s central carbon trading body.

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” –David Rockefeller, Club of Rome executive member, former Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank, founder of the Trilateral Commission, executive member of the World Economic Forum and donated the land on which the United Nations stands. Speaking at a U.N. Business Conference, Sept. 14, 1994

“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” –David Rockefeller, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

Other Club of Rome members include Tony Blair, George Soros Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Javier Solana, Kofi Annan, Bill Gates, The Dalai Lama, Hassan bin Talal, Javier Perez de Cuellar, Gro Harlem Bruntland, Robert Muller, Garret Hardin, King Juan Carlos of Spain and his wife Queen Sophia, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Prince Philippe of Belgium and many more people that include wealthy elites, ‘new age spiritualists’, former or current world political figures and former or current U.N. figures.

“The Earth has cancer and the cancer is Man.” –Club of Rome, Mankind at the Turning Point, 1974

… the resultant ideal sustainable population is hence more than 500 million but less than one billion.”–Club of Rome, Goals for Mankind, 1976.

A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.” –Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb. Paul Ehrlich is a member of the Club of Rome.

“I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today”

“We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”–Dave Foreman, Co-founder of Earth First! and member of the Club of Rome.

“World population needs to be decreased by fifty percent.” –Henry Kissinger, Former National Security Advisor, Former Secretary of State, chairman of Kissinger Associates, member of the Club of Rome.

“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”–Mikhail Gorbachev, Former President of the Soviet Union, member of the Club of Rome

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”–Ted Turner, founder of CNN and major UN donor, member of the Club of Rome.

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.” — Jacques Cousteau, French naval officer and explorer. Member of the Club of Rome.

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” — Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, member of the Club of Rome.

o_O

Georgia Guidestone USA - 1979

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
    c74cabc3-df18-4074-acac-acfa2ecc49a6.jpg

You may lock this thread. That is your choice. I have no issues with you or anyone at Kunos or this community. I understand this is not the right forum for this. If you do lock it you have to ask your self why?

pippo10 and Max Doubt like this.
  15. Pixelchaser

and you speak from a typical "script" too Lord Kunos. your participation here wont allow the natural discourse that it should be whilst baiting other people.. you've just lumped every conspiracy theory into one. you sir are an idiot!

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

No need to be rude.

17. Pixelchaser

well, I don't take offence at being called an idiot.

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am not offended.

19. Pixelchaser

ok then... I didn't call you an idiot.... yet. :)

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You can call me whatever you like. It's insignificant to me. I've never trolled anyone in my life. What a waste of energy.