1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

GPU accelerated game launcher?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by goldtop, Dec 5, 2013.

1. goldtop

goldtop Racer

Spotted this in the general screen of the UI.

Can anyone explain exactly what this does and the benefits of using it in AC?

Sauac and chargingcar like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Launcher crashes on start (solved: disable gpu accelerated launcher) Jan 3, 2015
    Chit Chat Room What is "GPU-accelerated startup"? May 12, 2014
    Suggestions GPU-accelerated game launcher Nov 24, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. Jul 5, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Suggested CPU & GPU Jun 30, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions gpu frame time "pulse" Jun 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes [GPU driver crash] May 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Same crash happens randomly [GPU drivers crash] Apr 20, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ac crash, freeze pc and overheat gpu Mar 21, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Gpu usage Feb 23, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting game is crashing to desk top all the time [GPU driver rollback] Feb 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to start game since 1.3.1 hotfix [GPU drivers] Feb 6, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues GPU usage very low Jan 17, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality GPU Bound While Still Showing Headroom Jan 17, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting MY ACC WON'T USE MY GPU Dec 23, 2019

3. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

It should speed up the launching. You could have read it if you hovered over this option.

4. goldtop

goldtop Racer

OK thanks, I'll give it a try.

5. Steve Moore

Steve Moore Rookie

Some of us are new, therfore we don't know until we are told or stumble on it. While I appreciate your answer ( I wondered too and didn't know about the "hover" option) , I would wish you could think about when you first got the game, and if you knew everything . We want to help people. I want to be helped, and I would like to help others.

Thanks. :)

o0thx11380o likes this.
  6. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

The hover option isn't implemented there. My fault :(
    It's just in the setups available

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk