1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Gsr the gentlemen simracers

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by phil, Aug 11, 2015.

1. phil

phil Alien

GENTLEMENSIMRACERS_LOGO_PNG_512.png

Learn, share and have fun.
    Phil.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    Enlighten, Landro and David Bertholom like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Liveries [Released] GSR & STUDIE with TeamUKYO HatsuneMiku BMW Z4 GT3 2013 Feb 9, 2014
    Liveries [WIP] GSR with TeamUKYO HatsuneMiku BMW Z4 GT3 2013 Jan 24, 2014
    Liveries Team GSR Lotus 2-11 Nov 24, 2013
    ACC General Discussions Please ladies and gentlemen, race ACC online Jun 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Request confirmation Gentlemen developers Sep 22, 2017
    Screens & Videos Gentlemen Drivers - Maserati 250F tribute Nov 1, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Gentlemen's Virtual Racing Club - Casual Bi-Weekly Racing Jul 22, 2016
    Tracks modding Gentlemen rallycross 1.0 Jul 7, 2015
    Chit Chat Room A league of extraordinary gentlemen Jun 24, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Aloog - a league of ordinary gentlemen May 15, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Gentlemens Race League - (server & clan) Jun 15, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Gentlemen Sport code... May 13, 2014

3. phil

phil Alien

If you like classic drive style feel free and join during all week-end ans next week the SERVERS:

GSR07 : SHELBY S1 & SHELBY CC // NORDSCHLEIFE

GSR09 : LOTUS 49 // ZANDVOORT

GSR 11 : SHELBY & MIURA // ZANDVOORT​

4. phil

phil Alien

5. JackCY

JackCY Racer

Are there any other events than driving school? I don't see anything else in the calendar.

6. phil

phil Alien

Hi there is a more info on the forum for the champ: http://www.gentlemensimracers.fr/forum/

7. JackCY

JackCY Racer

In French. Which is not very useful in an international environment. It's like reading schwarzbierbude.de via a translator.

Link from your signature for weekly combos, error, that much I can translate myself. Page not found. Or I guess needs me to register and go through the hoops and loops first to view it.

8. phil

phil Alien

Thanks for the information...

Right down left side the page you can choose the language.....

english.PNG

9. JackCY

JackCY Racer

That's a very unusual place for a website to have a language switch. Well it's a French forum, not much of use for foreigners since it's not in English, much like a Czech forum wouldn't be to others, nor German ones are. Language barrier always present.

phil likes this.
  10. phil

phil Alien

What you want me to do Mr JackCY ? Any suggestion? :)

11. JackCY

JackCY Racer

I'm only noting that language selection at the bottom of the page is hard to find. It's usually on the top ;)
    There are dozens of AC forums but due to them using only their native language a barrier is created for anyone from abroad so it makes little sense to advertise them here IMHO since English is universally accepted as an international language and it would be the same as if this forum was only in Italian, pretty much useless to most of us visiting here now.
    If you want to attract people not speaking French, it's best to offer and have at least the basic layout and championships in English even if the forum discussions may be mostly in French the most important info can be found and navigated by others as well.

I'm not English either.

That's my suggestion, have the most important things in English so anyone can read and find it.

phil likes this.
  12. Our championship begins on 30th. september !
    Register now if you are interested.

13. phil

phil Alien

A FACELIFT SPRING-LIKE ;)

[​IMG]

Fluocompact and Landro like this.
  14. phil

phil Alien

15. phil

phil Alien