1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GT3 Endurance Event at www.ac-sf.net

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by DD_Friar, Aug 20, 2017.

1. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

Salute,

I would like to propose an event I am thinking about organising and would like to know if any fellow racers are interested.
    I do not know if this has ever been attempted before, and if not there is probably a very good reason, but I recently organised an event on a public server that had prizes, and I do not think that had been done before, so here goes (and unicorns do exist ;) )

My idea (and stay with me on this) is for www.ac-sf.net to host a GT3 endurance event. Nothing unusual about that so far, what I am suggesting is that the duration will be about 25-30 laps / 4 hours at Nordschliffe with multiple drivers per car (say minimum of 2? maximum of 4?), with the drivers of each team getting together at a single location so they would race under the same driver name and be on the same computer, actually physically changing the driver when the car comes into the pits whilst the virtual crew go to work on fuel, tyres and body repair. I understand there is a server side app that can allow for the sharing of a car but this idea is for people to actually get together.
    It would be a chance for you to get together with your mates, share a beer and pizza, make a day of it, or perhaps hook up with someone you have chatted to for a long time but never met in real life who you know lives within a reasonable travel distance. It would be a chance to share driving tips in person, to encourage each other on, can you picture 2 or 3 of you togther, its the last lap and you are 15 seconds ahead of the chasing car...or the lead car is just around the corner in front and you are gaining....

For this to work and make it an exciting event, it will require a full grid which means some 48+ drivers taking part....

Never been done before?...then lets make Asstto Corsa history together, please show your interest below.
    If you think these are the ramblings of a mad man, I will get the idea if there are no likes or replies and the tumbleweed blows through the thread.

Friar

Schnipp and paul_wev like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 LIGHT ENDURANCE Sep 17, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC][FR&SA][GT3&GT4][Team Champ.][Sprint&Endurance][Trophies for Podium] -- MBR League Jan 18, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Audi R8 GT3 2020 new Endurance Headlights Nov 20, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ac league GT3 and Endurance Aug 30, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Last Row Racing presents, GT3, Mixed Grid, GT3 Ultra Endurance & Super Trofeo Series. Jul 17, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACRL ACC GT3 Season - Sprint & Team endurance events Apr 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Mercedes-AMG GT3 Akka ASP Endurance flag Nov 1, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Endurance GT3 World Series by Ciracesonline.it Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OSRWcom League 15y in simracing - Blancpain GT World Endurance and Porsche 991.2 GT3 Cup Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lexus RC F GT3 endurance headlights May 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Set-up tips for the 911 GT3-R @ Nordschleife Endurance Dec 27, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa SRZGT3-Nordschleife Endurance HOTLAP 650 GTS Cristian Capece VS R8 2016 Danilo Santoro Oct 26, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Championship Team Endurance Gt3 by Ciracesonline Mar 29, 2016
    Screens & Videos GT3 ENDURANCE SERIES coming soon Jan 23, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Redline racing league [gt3 series/cups/endurance events] Jan 16, 2016

3. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Sounds like a great idea, I wouldn't be able take part as nobody living close enough to me but still good luck with it, will be intresting to see the outcome..
    We'll want a live stream of it tho if possible!!