1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

GT4 Pack dont get

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Adamoka91, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Adamoka91

Adamoka91 Rookie

Hi. I bought the season pass about 1,5months.now i dont use gt4 cars. The game wrote me, buy the dlc, but in the store i owned the dlc. I reinstalled the game, but not work.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions GT4 pack Oct 5, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Better frame rate since GT4 pack loaded? Sep 18, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions GT4 pack released Sep 18, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Bought the GT4 pack but cars still locked Sep 9, 2020
    Console Lounge VIDEO - Porsche Pack Volume 1 - Cayman GT4 Clubsport Oct 24, 2016
    Suggestions GT4 series car pack DLC May 31, 2016
    ACC Gameplay [1.6.0] Slow Ai Pace - Various Tracks (GT3/GT4) Wednesday at 5:21 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Endurance Lights for GT4 stock liveries Nov 17, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer No blue flag after leader has finished the GT3&GT4 race Nov 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay GT4 starting position Nov 15, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Alpine GT4 Helmet view Nov 10, 2020
    ACC Physics Porsche Cayman GT4 Nov 9, 2020
    ACC Physics How long do GT4 tyres last? Nov 6, 2020
    ACC Physics Rebound bump rubbers on Cayman GT4 Clubsport Nov 5, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room APAC GT4 Fun League Oct 23, 2020

3. get4

get4 Rookie

same problem with a xbox one s and one x. I have install new and make a cache reset, and have the error. When i click on buy in Game i get a error site from xbox market! Did the game have the wrong connection to the season pass?

4. -chilli-

-chilli- Rookie

Has the DLC been released?
    Do you have a source with this information?
    (official, not forums)

Because the Microsoft Store page says:
    You will save a lot of money on the content for this game when you buy the Season Pass.
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Season Pass holders will receive the following content at a very affordable price once it is made available:
    - DLC package GT4 (autumn 2020)
    - British GT DLC package (Winter 2020).​

5. get4

get4 Rookie

you see the gt4 Content in game. But I see now that the pack comes out today, I will test it again in the evening

6. get4

get4 Rookie

OK now it's ok: I must go to the market and select the gt4 pack and install. Under information about acc and packages I can install was nothing