1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Guess who I met today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Big Engine, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

Unfortunately it was an arcade version :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Juutas, Joao Alves, Rocket75 and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Well I'm out I guess... Sep 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I guess implementing of vive VR should be more interesting than i expected.. Mar 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Dream pack #3 guesses Nov 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Guessing game time...... Aug 26, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Release 1.0 Final - Guess a date! XD Feb 24, 2014
    ACC General Discussions The game throws me into the wall and also refused to save telemetry. Why? Tuesday at 7:24 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars There ist something wrong with track location. Apr 4, 2024
    Bug reports ACC Restrictor parameter Feb 7, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC Telemetry - timing gaps Jan 15, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Shifting Motion telemetry for Porsche GT1 is WAY too strong. Dec 23, 2023
    ACC General Discussions How do telemetry apps get their data? Oct 21, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Helmet cam without G forces? May 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error while trying to show timetable at end of race Apr 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Very blurry/pixelated image from 30 meters up in front of the car Apr 10, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Disable neck motion when using camera with helmet overlay in VR? Mar 29, 2023

3. Horus

Horus Alien

That's nearly as shiny as the one in AC. :D

4. Rocket75

Rocket75 Gamer

I think this will always be the best looking car in the world. After all these years, and newer faster cars, there is something about this car that still draws me to it. I (no joke) have dreamed about having the F40 to drive on Nordschleife for around 10 years now, and have to thank Kunos for bringing that reality to me, and in spectacular quality. Now, if they can just get the sounds tweaked to make it sound proper (as even our audio-philes can't get this one to sound better without looping issues etc). The stock sounds make it sound like any run of the mill Car, unlike the 458 that hits home the Ferrari sound (and I know this F40 can sound amazing as Chris Harris shows off in his F40 vs F50 review on youtube ) PLEASE Kunos listen to how this should sound.
    Several times, I have loaded up AC just to watch it driving around the track and marvel in its beauty (replays). Hail F40 ;)

5. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I saw one whilst walking around London about a month ago. The sound of it simply idling away sat in traffic was immense. I took a photo but I think I deleted it.

6. petesky

petesky Simracer

We need f50 and 288gto

7. Syncronize

Syncronize Rookie

someone near me has one here in the UK see him going up our A road now and again

8. Talpa

Talpa Simracer

better than the one i found :D

[​IMG]

panda and Patrik Marek like this.
  9. DMoMaximus

DMoMaximus Gamer

Nice pics, kinda dig that slammed Ghia in the back ground. That takes me right back to being 16 and wrenching on my Vdubs!!

10. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I bet most people won't be able to tell a difference :)
    I saw one long time ago, also replica .. but was way worse then this I think

11. Talpa

Talpa Simracer

from a houndred meters, i tought it was a real f40... but then, when i got closer i could not stop laughing :D if this looks "good", i don't want to know what you saw XD

donShere and Big Engine like this.
  12. Were you in a mall near Rome?(consider that I'm italian)

13. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

It was a classic cars exposition in the Fiera di Roma

14. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

the best part was carpet/small booth instead of engine - but most replicas have this I suppose