1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Guys, great job but the exit-click from credit screen is busted again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Strummer, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

This came up once before and Kunos fixed it: I cannot exit the game by clicking the exit screen with the credits, I just get a black screen (the launcher's, not a system screen). I can easily CTRL-ALT-DEL and exit the game that way but it might be worth looking at. Otherwise great job with the DLC.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    3D car models Are all great drivers bad skinners like these guys :) Apr 7, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Great start guys. I look forward to more! Nov 9, 2013
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions When do you guys change tyres in a race? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Monza twitch stream... holy cow... you guys just raised the bar Apr 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Before 0.2.0 some guys said they're gonna struggle w/ right hand driving. What was your experience? Oct 23, 2018
    ACC General Discussions No D-Pad Control for Thrustmaster Still??? C'mon guys. Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Hello guys ! How to download ? Aug 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room You guys gonna pick up F1 2018? Aug 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Guys, I have lost permission on uploading files Mar 14, 2018
    Screens & Videos Guys, I have something to tell you too... Feb 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Ok guys (and girls) , let's proove AC right (or wrong) using Laguna Seca. Jan 2, 2018
    Console Lounge to kunos guys before leaving AC Dec 30, 2017
    Console Lounge PC guys-What do I need for AC @60fps & 1080p May 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Hey PC guys Feb 22, 2017

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

it exited after i clicked the windows key

4. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Same for me & happened twice .

5. 3dchips

3dchips Racer

same here.

6. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Same.

7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please can you attach the whole logs folder after it happens? thank you.

8. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I had 2 crashes/freezes from 5 atempts to play .. after exiting back to main menu I had to CTRL+ALT+DEL ..one before integrity check, second after .. logs attached

Attached Files:

9. AC Support

No ouvert, I need the whole "logs" folder, not the crash_logs, thank you.

10. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Here you go.

Attached Files:

11. AC Support

Ok, first of all I strongly suggest to remove the mods, you have the ov1info that is filling your log.txt and this makes stuttering FOR SURE. Then remove RSR Livetime too... remove everything not official, mods are still not ready for 1.1 and we ALWAYS suggest to run a vanilla version after each update.

12. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Ah, ok, thank you. Do you happen to know if I can remove these popular mods from within the sim or do you recommend the scorched-earth policy of uninstalling the entire sim, re-downloading from Steam and re-installing? I have no other mods or unofficial add-ons.

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

move your mods to another folder, just slap them in a folder on the desktop, return them over time or if you learn how to patch yourself then do that.

14. AC Support

You can manually remove from your "Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" folder. Of course, a complete uninstalling (don't forget to remove any orphan folder) and reinstalling would be nice, but I know it is boring.

15. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Many thanks. I am taking a long trip tomorrow and if I had to do a full uninstall/reinstall I would probably not take it on until I get back. Manual removal will enable me to drive AC a little before I leave.

16. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I'm doing that now on 120mb fibre & installing on ssd so shouldn't be long .

17. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Done the same again .Just ran 1 lap time attack at Imola , exit event then closed AC, seen credits etc then black screen which i had to end process in task manager to get rid of .

Attached Files:

18. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

Argh, it was nothing to do with RSR and OV1! I removed those mods and still had to end the process in Task Manager to get back to my desktop! Here's the log folder.

Attached Files:

19. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I deleted everything , game , documents , re-downloaded & re installed . Have you seen the RSR latest hotlaps on the webpage , like a wall of shame of who hasn't bought the DLC lol only about 5 people ha .

20. Strummer

Strummer Simracer

I feel bad for you,1karl1, but glad I didn't go that far to troubleshoot the issue. It's like when you have a garden full of flowers and weeds and you can't tell which is which, so you rip everything out to get rid of the weeds! Sorry. And yes, RSR is a little behind the curve ATM but maybe they only get the game code they need when the update is released to the rest of us. I suppose I will leave RSR and OV1 off AC for the moment, even through they are not responsible for the problem. I miss them, especially the Delta graphic display in OV1.

1karl1 likes this.
  21. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

It's no problem at all mate . Done that many laps i'm tired anyway & done with the game for the night . Unlimited internet & glad to help out .