1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

H E L P Please

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Adam Ball, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Adam Ball

Adam Ball Rookie

Very very new to Assetto Corsa having recently bought the Ultimate Edition for the PS4... I can not save car setups. They last for the duration of the time I’m in the game but if I quit out the game the majority of the set ups are lost (a small handful have saved after many many many attempts).

This is becoming really frustrating now and virtually making the game useless as I cannot progress. The latest update is installed 1.22. Does any one know what to do, all help would be very much appreciated!!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Please critique my driving! Tuesday at 8:53 AM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions If anyone in Kunos are reading this, i found that problem for PS5 users in ACC. Please fix it Sunday at 11:31 AM
    ACC Multiplayer Pit Stops - Please fix... Nov 23, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Disconnected from server please check connection GRR Oct 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Can we give the Americas some features please? Sep 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Assetto Corsa Competizione always DISCONNECTED, Please help!!! Sep 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Set AI to ignore blue flags please Aug 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Game trackside cameras are bad, please fix Aug 28, 2020
    XBox One Discussions PLEASE HELP! Aug 28, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Headlight update needed soon please... Aug 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer please implement an actual multiclass start Aug 8, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Please help Aug 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Imola - please sooner rather than later. Take my money if necessary Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Blacklist/Perm bans please Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer AN ERROR OCCURRED-PLEASE TRY AGAIN Jul 25, 2020

3. Adam Ball

Adam Ball Rookie

I know I’m late starting with AC with a version of the game which is now old,
    but are these forums still active?

4. Chris Hall

Chris Hall Rookie

When you save a setup and quit the game all you have to do is press on load the setup.

Brooker0013 likes this.
  5. Adam Ball

Adam Ball Rookie

thanks for the reply Chris. I know how to load a setup, as I said a few setups I saved have saved. My problem is 99% of the time when I worked on a setup and saved it it is lost the very next time I want to use it.

6. Chris Hall

Chris Hall Rookie

Adam do you press on Quit after you do a session.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  7. @Adam Ball
    It may be old, but it is the best.:)
    I've got the original version and been playing it for about 3 years. Neither my set-up or replays save anymore.

The set-ups not saving is infuriating. Old set-ups still load, but I can no-longer save new ones. If I update an old set-up it gets deleted. Next time I look, it has reverted to default.

In addition, optimum track grip is no longer giving 100%, it is between 96-98%

I've cured this by setting up a new user profile on PS4 and playing the game with that.
    Hope it works for you.

Adam Ball and Chris Hall like this.
  8. Adam Ball

Adam Ball Rookie

ahh, I see where you going with this Chris. No I don’t all the time, usually it’s late at night and I just switch off the PS4. I’m wondering now if those few setups which have saved I actually quit out of the session properly.

9. Chris Hall

Chris Hall Rookie

If you save a setup and quit out of the session properly they will be saved, and if you do a forced quit you will lose you setup Adam.

10. Adam Ball

Adam Ball Rookie

thanks for your input Chris, really appreciate it. I will try it from now on and see how it goes

11. Chris Hall

Chris Hall Rookie

No problem.

12. John g

John g Racer

I have found that i can't always save setups to the track that I'm on, it won't let me select it, but it's normally set to a track i raced on previously, so sometimes just have to save my setups to (or find them from) another random track.

so maybe yours did save but are just saved to a different track.