1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hardcore Space Sim : Rogue System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by magicfr, May 24, 2016.

1. magicfr

magicfr Sébastien Tixier

Hello guys,

We are sim enthusiast, maybe, like me some of you like space sims, so here's one with a great potential, developed by 1 guy, produced and published by ISI.

Rogue system
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/366000

In comparison, Elite dangerous and Star citizen are quite arcadish :)
    It's like a DCS of combat space sim.

For now, there's not much "game play", like combat, there's tutorial,free "fligh",but in final game , the first module, will be a full single player campaign, with combat with squadron.

More info on official forum : http://isiforums.net/f/forumdisplay.php/166-Rogue-System-(English)

Here a video of a tutorial
    Rogue System - Startup and Undocking

Jadonyx and alex72 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Hardcore racing expirience(visual and mechanical damage) POLL Mar 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Hardcore Racers Mar 18, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Loading "old" mods? + modded cars more hardcore as original cars? May 17, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Too hardcore for its own good/sales? May 22, 2014
    Chit Chat Room latest update impression form a non hardcore gamer point of view Nov 25, 2013
    ACC Virtual Reality Application Spacewarp - 70% more performance! Dec 5, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting GeForce GTX 3080 1.8.4 low FPS 20-25 FPS [Resolved by removing Citrix Workspace] Nov 30, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Pit space seems not to be an issue at Spa May 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface Units, Spaces and Nitpicking Mar 11, 2019
    ACC Blog MoTeC telemetry and dedicated ACC workspace Mar 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Disable Spacebar? Sep 27, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Too little space to install AC (Steam) on main SSD disk. Another HDD? Feb 11, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC is running me out of HD space Dec 14, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Whitespace trimming Jun 26, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues [VR] recenter view hotkey is space,CTRL (sequential) when it should be CTRL+space Apr 5, 2017

3. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

Maybe sometime we can have such cockpit interactions in autosims.

4. alex72

alex72 Alien

Indeed. Even a "finger tapping" button to tap the gauges. :D

5. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

Yeah.. "... and then I press and hold "Start Engine" button in my LaFerrari...":)

6. This looks extremely complex and I like it :D:D:D:D

7. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

its the ISI guys isn't it? If going by rf2 uninspiring development course i would imagine this game would be given up on in about 4 years time?!

8. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

No levitating junk in the cockpit. This game clearly has no simulation value.