1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Hardware for Play with ALL OPTIONS IN MAXIMUM VALUES with constant 120fps or higher

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rico Race Driver, May 31, 2019.

1. Just to let you know that NVLink worth it indeed.

2. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Gamer

Whats your lowest fps? Is there any frametime micro stuttering?

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

4. 118fps min. with all graphs in max.
    200fps+ average.

Edit. Yes, little some microstuttering behind the car. But, in my opnion, it's about ACC graphs optimization and development progress.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2019
  5. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Gamer

I always has micro stutter with SLI, I gave up in the end. 200fps is just a number when what you see isn't smooth. I know NVlink is supposed to be better but it's a big layout if the return isn't smooth. Just my opinion and experience, I hope it does improve and becomes viable. Thanks for the update.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Why does it say your ACC is unlicensed?

tjr likes this.
  7. Kusoni

Kusoni Rookie

I have noticed the microstuttering is consistent during down shifting. My frames will drop from 90-100 to around 60 every time I downshift. It may have to deal with the physics side of things more than the graphics.

8. I don't know, some crazy thing on Steam, I guess.

upload_2019-8-16_16-10-46.png

9. My Steam was updated yesterday and the stuttering is gone away. My ACC is pretty good again!

=)

10. Something wrong with login too. When I was using my first login I did not had permission. I just created another account with this new username and associate with the same Steam Account. Crazy.

upload_2019-8-16_16-17-0.png

Coanda likes this.
  11. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer