1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Having issues posting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ajclarke, Apr 21, 2020.

1. ajclarke

ajclarke Rookie

Seen a few other posts here saying that you post elsewhere until you have one in here. So here goes!

EDIT: apparently not, still cant post in the VR section :/

NINJA EDIT 2: Seems to imply on my profile that i need to associate my steam account and then wait 10 minutes. I'll try that.,

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Anybody not having issues? Jun 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asseto corsa having sevre issues with G920 wheel and shifter May 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Having Issues Regarding Assetto Corsa Self-Hosted Dedicated Server Nov 21, 2019
    Console Lounge Still having issues with Season Pass DLC Jan 26, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else using urd egt mod and having ai issues, cars crashing/retiring? Aug 22, 2015
    Tracks modding Please help with 2 issues i'm having. track modding related Aug 15, 2014
    Chit Chat Room The vegetation looks gray as if it were snow, without me having it activated Feb 8, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Correct visual setting for having sparks and glowing brake discs Nov 21, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Having a Blast Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Can't join own personal server due to TR, despite having 99 TR May 19, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Does having force feedback wheel help? Mar 6, 2020
    Chit Chat Room What the heck is going on?...wheel and controller settings misbehaving using Content Manager Jan 1, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Anyone having this? - Weird glitter on name tags at night + SA question. Oct 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions having trouble in forum May 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting impossibile having the last 3 star in paul ricard Apr 23, 2019