1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

HDR support for ACC?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pRojectop, Apr 14, 2019.

1. pRojectop

pRojectop Gamer

I have Samsung CHG90 , this monitor support HDR feature, will be the ACC HDR support?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Now that the PS4 Supports HDR - Can we get idea of when it will arrive for Assetto Corsa? Sep 16, 2016
    ACC General Discussions HDR yes or not Mar 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Will Enabling HDR via Windows 10 Impact Performance in ACC? Aug 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room PCs & HDR / Hardware, Games & Simualtions Jan 4, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues HDR Oct 25, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Japanese Pack, Interior HDR, Lighting? Jul 13, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues HDR handling by graphics engine Jan 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room How do i turn off hdr Apr 3, 2015
    General modding discussion No hdr enviroment (for those not using post procesing Jan 7, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Oculus rift dk2 and auto exposure (hdr) always on Dec 8, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Please give us an option to disable hdr in pp effects settings (it looks terrible in vr) Oct 21, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues 0.22 hdr/brightness intensity "issue" is back Aug 29, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can't disable hdr Aug 22, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Adjusting hdr exposure in ini files? Aug 5, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Hdr problem variable intensity Jul 28, 2014

3. gabrynet83

gabrynet83 Gamer

I just bought an LG C8 and I’m already playing it using HDR. I’m just using the windows settings to enable HDR.
    Not sure if the support may be enanched with specific development.
    I’m curious to ear about it. I’m following the topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. SojerManLan

SojerManLan Rookie

Enabling HDR in OS won't do anything to actual games unless the HDR settings were on already. ACC does not have HDR support (yet).