1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Helicopter Camera Really Shows The Track Detail!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Vincent Ceballos, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Just completed a race at Hungary, and the heli camera really shows the amount of detail put into the track.
    Great job!

RST and Si. like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Helicopter view missing? Nov 23, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Replay helicopter view Jun 11, 2020
    Suggestions Any plan to make an helicopter view in the replay cam? Jun 6, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Helicopter Cam! Dec 1, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Camera Settings / Some settings not working Binding Monday at 8:29 PM
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues HP Reverb G2 Camera Position Bug Jan 12, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds VR Erroring with StereoCameraForward Oct 6, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Camera control issue Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Trackside camera and chopper camera not showing in replay May 11, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality VR Replay cameras? May 10, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Camera Pitch doesn't work anymore Apr 19, 2023
    Audio Bugs & Issues replays : no sound above a certain distance with TV cameras Mar 30, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Disable neck motion when using camera with helmet overlay in VR? Mar 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Camera Is Flipped Upside-Down Feb 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality 'Underground' camera placement after race end (VR) Jan 19, 2023

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

go for a wonder in free view. you find all sorts of hidden gems :cool:

Mudguts likes this.
  4. flihp

flihp Racer

And it really shows the bad racing lines I take :D

Coanda likes this.
  5. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Do you mean the F7 cam? I found that to be always locked to the car. How can you "free" it?

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

yes that one. direction keys + mouse scroll alters the speed of movement

7. Whitestar

Ok, but it's still locked to the car movement, correct?

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I think it can be on replays. What I do is park in the pits and go for a wonder and watch the Ai..

9. MiroZG

MiroZG Gamer

When you activate it with F7, than press MMB , and window apear in which you can adjust some things of the camera and also set to not follow the car

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Just found it out this morning Left Ctrl + F7 enables free camera automatically :) so you dont need to go to cinema menu to click enable disable etc.

11. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Yes, it does really show off all the hard work of the track makers. I still remember my disillusionment, the first time I used the aerial cam in iRacing...

12. Whitestar

I actually couldn't get that key combo to work. But no biggie of course. Middle-click to bring up the menu works fine.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

For me cinema does bugg out after i open it enable free cam switch to car camera and back yo f7 cam it bugs out lol

@pankykapus any shortcut atm to increase and decrease FOV widouth opening menu?